Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-04-2006, 09:12 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread/Easter Monday..

Morning all, drizzly here at the minute. Hoping for the sun to come out later. Hubby at work today so not sure what we will do with the day.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday, whatever you are doing today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-04-2006, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread/Easter Monday..

Brilliant sunshine today and a VERY apologetic hubby. More work on the garden and on the central heating too as he found a leaking radiator that's gone through a ceiling We are going to list and prioritize all the millions of things that need doing around the house as he says he's getting overwhelmed with all the upkeep needed. That's what you get when you set your heart on a 200 year old listed house (shrugs shoulders) .

I will be food shopping and also spreading chicken poo pellets under all my plants . . . this will give them the boost they need for some spring growth. May also plant some more of my baby geranium plants (£3.98 for 24 from B&Q) into my currently empty decorative rain hoppers. I LOVE being able to get out into the garden!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
17-04-2006, 09:53 AM   #3

Good to hear your hubby was apologetic Yola, mine (OH) is like a bear with a sore head over the last couple of days, (actually he has got very bad tooth ache) and is driving me slightly nuts!!

Arthur continues to improve he was very quiet and withdrawn yesterday and slept for most of it, but he is like a different cat today, woke me up by padding about an inch from my face He has been to the toilet and although a bit runny there is no more blood there and yesterday he kept all of his food down as wasn't sick once, he has also got his appetite back

Off to do some gardening in a min as I have sitting in my propagator some rather tall cucumbers!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
17-04-2006, 01:16 PM   #4

I finally managed to get some sleep and am feeling a lot better than yesterday Still not quite there, and I'm surreptitiously looking forward to bedtime tonight, but at least I'm not in masses of pain anymore!

Did a bunch of laundry this morning, should really be putting in another load but tired now! Also planning to hoover the house and tidy away one of the piles of "stuff" in the lounge. And I have a work project needing to be finished by tonight!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-04-2006, 01:21 PM   #5

Sunny here this afternoon.........
Having a lazy day today, just a bit of pottering in the garden.....

Snoof ~ pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #6

Afternoon all!!

Not up to a great deal today - had to go into town to get Emma a pair of school shoes and trousers for Wednesday when they are back. Apart from that we havent done a great deal.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
17-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Snoof ~ pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better today
Thank you Mags I seem to have misplaced my sense of balance though, so suddenly I have to go up the stairs on hands and knees and am dizzy even sitting down Doctor's visit tomorrow methinks!

I did manage to cheer myself up by buying a mouse-shaped laser pointer for Ninja, and some catnip mice Ahhhh retail therapy...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-04-2006, 07:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoof
I seem to have misplaced my sense of balance though, so suddenly I have to go up the stairs on hands and knees and am dizzy even sitting down Doctor's visit tomorrow methinks!

Sounds like vertigo to me . . . nasty!!! I get that and have these little 'miracle tablets' that I put up under my top lip that lift the dizziness within about 6 hours max. Used to last for about 3 days without them

If that's indeed what you have I hope your doc can prescribe them for you

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #9

Nite Moli, nite Fran....sleep well..
Nite all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #10

Nite all. I'm off now. Hope you all sleep well