Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #1

Your most priceless possession

What is your most priceless possession?

Mine is a photo of my father (as babe in arms), grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great grandfather all together at my father's christening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-03-2006, 07:29 PM   #2

Re: Your most priceless possession

Not sure I really have one..

I know my mum's will be the Papal blessing she received recently

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-03-2006, 07:33 PM   #3

Mine has to be an engagement ring that belonged to my granny..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-03-2006, 07:52 PM   #4

Ohhh don't think I have one thats springs to mind. But I will think but I imagine if I have to think about it its not my most precious is it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
30-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #5

Dunno if its priceless but, It has to be my nans gold bracelet that she wore all the time, Ive only worn it once, Coz I'm to scared in case i loose it!(my mum is looking after it for me lol)
Id be well gutted, its the one thing that really makes me feel as though she is next to me when i look at it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
30-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #6

My mums engagement ring. She always wanted me to have it and when she died it was passed to me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #7

I have got a diamond ring which was my great grans and also her wedding ring which had flowers engraved all over it, but has warn down over time. I always said if I got married I would have it made into the same style ring again (it is rose gold )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
30-03-2006, 09:45 PM   #8

A key..a very old skeleton key, given too me by my late great-grandfather as he lay on his deathbed and actually moments before he exited this world..he said "One day you'll find the lock it fits in", i still haven't too this day but its a priceless momento that will be with me forever and shall allways remind me of grandad's excentricity...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-03-2006, 09:04 AM   #9

i'm going to be diff here and say my kids.

Since hubby died it made me realise any one of us can go at any minute. So i cherish what time i have with my kids. And according to one of these death predicition things I will die by the age of 47!!! NOT that I take any truth from them. BUt you just never know.

I do have a few things i treasure, the beads from hubby's necklace the paramedics cut off him, also his plane tickets over here (he died on holidays here), and a ring that we had a matching one each of. (sadly his family took all his and mine jewellery from his flat and kept it for themselves)

Also have my gran's wedding ring, and my mum's first set of engagement rings (she is on her second marriage). Oh and my grans religious necklace, with a pic of marys head, and a prayer on a charm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
31-03-2006, 09:40 AM   #10

A necklace that my mum was given in the late 1960's.

A load of dress jewelry that was given to me when my gran died. It's not much to look at but it reminds me of her. It's kept in a little box along with the only photo I have of her taken a few years before she died.