Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #1

Weather forecasts - rubbish

Is it me getting even older and even more grumpy, or are weather forecasts just getting more and more rubbish.
Yesterday evenings forecast said today would be wet, wet, wet, with maybe a couple of hours dry in the middle of the day. So, I arranged to do indoor things etc........woke up to bright sun, and although it's blustery it's been fine all day! Grrr. Could have done so much on the allotment! I did pop up and do a little, but I like to organise when I am going to do a day's worth there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-03-2006, 05:19 PM   #2

Re: Weather forecasts - rubbish

It's just you getting grumpy

I think also the problem is that the weather is so changable and unpredictable that the poor weathermen are having to run to keep up!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
28-03-2006, 06:32 PM   #3

Re: Weather forecasts - rubbish

No, no, no. They're always right about the weather, just usually wrong about the place and the time. Rain all day, but this morning here.