Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
25-03-2006, 08:49 AM   #1

Daily thread - Saturday

Morning.
Nice & sunny here, although I still feel really poorly. Heavy head / cold.
Very quiet here without the family around. Hope to get lots of jobs done today & going to take the dogs (my dog & my sisters spaniel who just "appeared" for the weekend) for a nice walk once I've seen to all the other animals.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-03-2006, 08:57 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Saturday

Morning Smudgley, morning all. Lovely sunny day here too

Hope you are feeling better soon Smudgley..it's really doing it's rounds this CP bug

Got to get Em to netball training this morning and then they have a tournament after. Not much else planned.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-03-2006, 09:26 AM   #3

morning all. Well i aready seen to all the family, cat, rabbits and kids. DOne the housework, and the kids are feeling well enough to argue with each other, so they must be getting better lol.

Hoping my tesco shopping arrives today, bit of a balls up last ngiht by hubby! (he didnt pay for it though i sent him the money!)

hope everybody is ding ok today

nice and bright and sunny here today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
25-03-2006, 09:28 AM   #4

Morning all,

Bright sunshine this morning. Hope the temperature is as good as it looks. On my own today so nothing other than tidying up the house and maybe some shopping are in order.

Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
25-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #5

morning all, its sunny here even got some of my windows open, regretting havng my storage heaters on last night, forgot to switch them off.
have a good day all, im off out for a short walk with the dog soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
25-03-2006, 11:37 AM   #6

Morning everybody

Just been doing a bit of cooking, so once my custards have cooled down a bit I can have my breakfast

OH is working on a friends car today and then we hope to pop to my parents and drop off her Mothers day card, (I ordered some flowers which should be delivered today )

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
25-03-2006, 12:17 PM   #7

Morning all, its very nice here today!
Ive already been well stressed out today! But im cooling down now as i got it the wrong lol. Anyway.
as my parents are away for a week im just chilling.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
25-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #8

Not a lot happening here. Went out early to get a bit of grocery shopping and missed the postman, so had to go off to the sorting office to pick up a fab 'hand tied boquet' which katie sent me. Lovely.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
25-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #9

My little guy's still ill, and I hurt my back crawling around cleaning up vomit yesterday. So he's got a little nest in the lounge, where he's currently sleeping, and I'm just hoping he'll make it to the basin next time he throws up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-03-2006, 04:04 PM   #10

oh Snoof - I hope you're little fella's OK. There's signs up all over Dominik's school saying if your child's vomitting to keep them at home. I guess it's something that's going around

Today started off bright, and is now cloudy with some intermittent rain. Bought some Polish deli bits, some more black preggie wear clothes and some DVDs - Brothers Grimm, Taste of Honey and a 60s tv production which presented the scenario of Britian NOT preventing the Nazis from invading/occupying. It was banned at the time for being to subversive, but is now available so we thought we'd get it!

Off now to watch tv and help Dominik play with his new Noddy jigsaw puzzle. That child is happily doing puzzles suitable for 5 year olds (he's 2 1/2!!) . . . scary