Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #1

Daily Shred Tuesday

Morning all.
Not a particularily good morning here today.

I got workmen,supposedly, coming round today to fix my back fence back door and bedroom window. The landlords ahvent got them to do it in three - four years so not holding my breathe.
We're really short on food and juice, and I got Ryan home sick today with a bad productive cough, sore throat and major temperature.
Seeing as I am on my own I am really stuck, cos I cant leave ryan on his own for 1-2 hours to go shopping to get what we need, but he too poorly to come with me.

Got nobody near by who can help. Neighbour over the road with a kid same age as elliot wont keep an eye on Ryan "cos he sick". Yeah thanks for that one, last time I watch your kid for you when she poorly and you gotta go to chemist and get her medicines!

Feeling extremely tired too, got about an hour's sleep, my sciatica off again. Really must get a new mattress soon!

anyway, hope you all have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-03-2006, 10:46 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Tuesday

Oh CJ - I'm sorry you're having such a pants day. You're neighbour sounds like a bit of a cow in not helping you out seeing as you helped her in similar circumstances. I wish I live closer, I'd pop some shopping round to you. Hugs - and keep smiling

Today I'm feeling good. The pregnancy sickness and most of the tiredness has passed and I feel energised (for once)!! My hair is growing and seems to be getting thicker (yippee), and my bump is looking more like 5 months than 3 1/2 . Tonight I hope to go to pregnancy yoga - I did it last time, but stopped to go to NCT antenatal classes which were a total waste of time. This time round I'm going to focus on the yoga.

Having lots of problems in the office collecting money. Clients are being real so-and-sos and seem to be querying everything at the moment Hey ho - we'll just have to remind them of our terms and conditions . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-03-2006, 10:50 AM   #3

Morning all, done the school run and the horse. Have taken Baillie for a good walk. Maddie and Tikka going out after I have fed Finnigan. Blimey, I've not got time for general chores with all these pets and my house looks like a bombsite

Hope you all have a lovely day

Global Moderator

21-03-2006, 12:07 PM   #4

Morning all, another cloudy day

Nothing to report here but wanted to say Hello anyway!

Catsey Veteran

21-03-2006, 12:28 PM   #5

I dont like women that blossom during pregnancy LOL. i never did. I was sick sick sick from start to finish, even during labour i was throwing up. My hair and nials did grow fast and thick though.

Hope everything ogin well for you Yola. I was massive with each of my kids. By the time I got to 5 months with ryan I had people asking me if iw as due soon! It was masses of water though, mind you both my boys are around 9lbs, ryan 1 and 1/2 ounces under and elliot 8 lbs 16 oz, according to midwife who failed to undertsand that that IS 9 plbs lol.

Got my new back door lock fitted, bloke said it wasnt locking properly from inside even and anybody could ahve broken in at any time. It been like that four years! Got bedroom window fixed and fence will be done by early afternoon, so the day isnt all bad.
I've helped my neighbour out endless times, usually the only time i see her is when she wants something. I'm too soft I guess, always help people out if asked even if it puts me out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
21-03-2006, 01:09 PM   #6

afternoon all, been out done a bit of shopping, paid some bills bought my grandson a huge box of bricks (big lego) hes 2 next month so he will like that, plus ill be boring and get him some clothes shorts n t-shirts for when we finally get some warm weather.
have a good day all, and wrap up warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
21-03-2006, 04:38 PM   #7

Afternoon, all!

I just got really confused and exited this thread twice before realising I meant to reply to it

Got up, sorted some stuff for work, then dropped Random at nursery and did half the weekly shop. I've ordered a catflap and will be buying it in a week - had to argue with the saleslady because she was trying to get me to buy a 900 series when i've already paid over 8 quid for a magnet for the 400 series... Well, not argue so much as she didn't understand me at first.

I'll be buying that and giving it to Matt for his birthday next week ("Here you go honey, for your birthday you get to work with tools!") because I don't think I'll be able to get £100 together for the kittens in that short time but I will be able to afford to buy the catflap (40 some-odd quid) which he was meant to be paying for, so it's not all bad

Then a friend who was here to help us move stuff to our housemate's place bought me a piece of fried chicken for lunch And now I'm sitting here enjoying the peace and quiet before Matt goes to collect my small child and unleashes the squeaking monkey of doom on me again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #8

Evening everyone,

Cold and dull today so indoors wrapped up with the fire and heating on!!! Nothing much happening here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-03-2006, 07:56 PM   #9

Hi everybody,

I am having a bit of a clumsy week this week, I poured myself a nice big full glass of water picked it up and sort of misjudged how full it was and a lot of it went down me if anybody was watching they would have thought that I threw the drink all over my face

Quiet day at work today and they are putting in the new servers tomorrow so we are all of to the cafe for a very long lunch lol

Have a good evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
21-03-2006, 10:49 PM   #10

I was told by my friend (who used to be owned by Neko and Hobbes, for those keeping track of the pictures) that today, Ninja purred for him. He did his rusty "I really am not quite sure how to do this" sham, but a purr's a purr

And Rufus' daddy told me that while Ninja hissed a short warning hiss at him, he was also allowed to pet and got a kitty face rubbed all over his hand

Today's not been a bad day, all in all!