Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
13-02-2006, 09:39 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread/Monday

Morning everyone. A bit dull and overcast this morning but it's not as cold as it has been of late.

Picking Moli up this morning so will catch you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-02-2006, 09:52 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread/Monday

Hope Moli is ok. Keep us poosted.
Dull and wet here this morning. No School so wee man has a weeks work! He loves it. Infact he would probably do it for nothing.
Everyone else is sleeping. OH getting over his weekend with the TA. They wee sleeping in trenches with a tarpauline over them. He came back frozen as you can emajine.
I've been up since 5.30. Back still really sore. The pills are just making me dopey. OK I asked for that one!
Not much on the cards for today, although the remaining boys have a major clean up on there hands. (they just dont know it yet).
Hve a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-02-2006, 11:51 AM   #3

morning all, been up the docs for a blood test, hopefully will find out weather my colestrol count has gone down, better have all them sacrifces ive made (no choccy for 3 months )
dull n over cast here, have a good day all. thought it was 1/2 term all the roads where clear, no school run

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-02-2006, 12:59 PM   #4

Sooooooooooo much warmer now!
have been to the garden centre and got lots of things for spring, but primarily seed potatoes and onion sets. Also treated myself to a papir of red rubber garden shoes/low boots. I'll be a showstopper at the allotments! Called into the pet shop at Wimborne on the way back - 3 ads in the window. Got through to one and no joy there but had to leave messages on the other 2. Will obviously update you if there's any joy!
Garden centre has a pet centre, so I bought a 'mouse on a string on a stick' toy - which Mini is playing with like crazy.................who needs kittens Mum?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-02-2006, 01:04 PM   #5

morning.
It was nice and sunny here until about 20 minutes ago, now it dull and overcast.
I watching a movie later, Mr and MRs smith.

Been doctors for check with nurses.

staeming carpet later, nothing much else doing today

have a good one y'all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
13-02-2006, 02:53 PM   #6

Dull and windy here but not too cold. Loads I should be doing but as usual I am on here!!!
I am going to bath Cory later, I've not bathed him yet so don't know how he will react. Will let you know later.
Just going to nip out to the shops.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
13-02-2006, 03:00 PM   #7

Cloudy here but dry.
Today I'm going to go shopping in a bit, then to the pictures to see chicken little!!! i wouldn't mind but its my 22 year old friend who wants to seen it. so I'm being dragged alone! then we are going to a Chinese mmm.

Global Moderator

13-02-2006, 04:15 PM   #8

Still cloudy and dull....
Have just sowed another couple of trays of seeds.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-02-2006, 04:42 PM   #9

Afternoon everyone,

Half term for me so just doing 9-12 for three days then the ex is having the children on Thursday and Friday. Got back from work and sleaned out the inside of the car - was getting like driving round in a rubbish bin!!! Was going to wash it but couldnt find the bucket and sponges (lucky eh??!!). Must get it through a car wash soon!!!

We are just having a relaxing afternoon watching a bit of TV, playing with the kitties and me doing a bit of tidying up!! Have a good day everyone.

Global Moderator

14-02-2006, 12:14 AM   #10

Nite all, I'm off......sleep well!