Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-02-2006, 09:22 PM   #1

Aint it boring

..when your kids are both in bed, and none of your contacts are online, and the tv is rubbish?

Not that i get the kids both asleep before me very often.

Seems to be few people around. I cant even be bothered to make myself a cuppa!
I'm getting bored now lmao

thinking of making cat collars, seem to sell well on ebay, ones with flowers or gems on etc.
Could search for suppliers of collars, sewing materials, bells, flowers, gems etc etc etc

waste some time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-02-2006, 09:58 PM   #2

Re: Aint it boring

I know when my kids were little, I loved the evening when they were in bed, It was my time, to do what I wanted....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
02-02-2006, 06:16 PM   #3

Ona Tuesday I get bored co kiddies are normally in bed by 6:30 sleeping by 7, OH is in college, Moli's dozing under the armchair and I'm on my own. Tv's rubbish and nothing to do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
02-02-2006, 07:22 PM   #4

I used to get bored when the children were at their dads, but now I appreciate the time to myself. I can watch what I like, or put a cd or dvd on, i can take a long bath, i can talk to everyone on Catpages, can have a nice early night, can invite a friend over, er, you can see I enjoy the peace and quiet!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #5

oh i love it when elliots at his dad as every other friday i get 9-3 to myself while ryan at school. I sit and watch a film, or catch up on some sleep, sort bills out, things like that.
but i was soooo bored, there was nobody to talk to online, i watched all the films, there was nothing much on tv.

i think the big problem was i was very tired too, not been sleeping very much since october, so probably more tired and couldnt be bothered than bored lol

but i DID make a cuppa and sat in bed watching that breast feeding prog and then desperate housewives