Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-11-2005, 12:10 PM   #1

darn bus service

waited 3/4 of an hour for a bus,gave up in the end i was freezing,so had to ring my daughter and apoligise about not being able to baby sit. one woman had been waiting and hour n a half god knows what had happened,concidering we live in london we really have a lousy bus service

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-11-2005, 12:50 PM   #2

Re: darn bus service

When I lived in West London I remember waiting for ages and ages and ages for buses . . . as my Mum didn't (and doesn't) drive we went everywhere by bus and it took for ever.

Sounds like nothing's changed then . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-11-2005, 12:56 PM   #3

Typical....never a bus when you need one and when you don't..........several all at once

What a shame you missed out on your grandson today bm

Banned

17-11-2005, 01:03 PM   #4

sorry to hear of your trouble.
your posting caught my eye though, the words "bus" & "service" highly unusual. dire aint they.
Sorry for the political point, but the Govt keeps trying tto get us to use public transport, but when we do it reaffirms why we dont trust it in the first place.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-11-2005, 06:35 PM   #5

huh ken "we have the olympics" livinstone hes useless keeps going on how well the bus service works yea right if u live in the center of london its fine but us poor beggers in the outskirts,forget it and we still get charged the same as those with a regular service should get a rebate !!