Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
24-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #11

Re: Happy Easter Sunday

Speaking about mum's to be... I discovered from a friend that the lady I got Cloud from hadn't bothered to have Mum neutered and had then let her out... And of course, poor wee Lucky is now a Mum 3 times over (3 new kittens) and not even 2 herself.

I don't get it! You can get help to neuter a cat, and it must cost more having kittens!!! Apparently they're 2 months old now...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #12

Oh Squirrel, isn't that awful? Poor Lucky ... and that's certainly not an apt name for her, poor wee girl! I suppose it's partly procrastination and partly just not really giving a damn .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-04-2011, 08:19 PM   #13

That's just dreadful. I said in Miranda Luck's thread the other day that I think a national campaign is needed. I know that it's probably too expensive for charities to consider but it needs to be funded .... don't know how public service announcements get aired, but I'm sure that spay/neuter is in fact something that needs national (and international) coverage of the widest sort possible. If I ever become a millionaire, I would sponsor such a campaign.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
24-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #14

Thats a shame for that poor wee cat, poor girl.
We went to see rango pamela, it was ok but not fun enough to hold the wee ones attention for that long.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
24-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #15

Yep, it is horrible.

Poor cat was given the name Lucky cause she was adopted off of the street by this woman - misguided though she was. Turned up pregnant, no chip, seemingly abandoned, and the lady did everything for her. Then, in a moment of thoughtlessness she let the girl out (she was begging to go out by all accounts) while nursing and poor wee one ends up having second lot of kittens.

The person was pretty right on with the getting her neutered when I last talked with her, but finances were pretty tight - to the point of having to move out of the accommodation tight - and that's the result. Poor little girl.