Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #21

Re: Daily thread Wed

Tink, tell yourself all your friends here on Catsey are behind you, thinking of you, wishing you well and sending you loads of positive vibes and ((((hugs)))) xx

As Dinahsmum has said, be positive for yourself too....x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-10-2007, 08:52 PM   #22

Sending positive vibes to you Tink....xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #23

We're here for you, Tink ! Be strong, Kuan Yin needs you, you can do it! Sending prayers and healing vibes, xxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
10-10-2007, 11:12 PM   #24

Tink, I understand how you feel more than I can explain right now but you will get through it. Even if you do go right down again, you will come back up and be stronger for it.

I think in a lot of ways, the fear of it happening is worse than going through it so try and think positively, take deep breaths as you go through each appointment and know you have your darling furbaby to come home to who loves you unconditionally.

*hugs* will be thinking of you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-10-2007, 04:05 AM   #25

i have to begin by saying thank you all for being such a wonderful support..it really meant a lot to me. i am new to this area even though i've lived here almost two years now and i don't really have any offline friends..i don't work as i'm on disability and i really loved this forum before but now i love it MORE!!!
i never shared anything really personal before and you guys were great. and those of you who send vibes, prayers, thoughts, etc..whatever you did must have worked because the appointments went better than i could have ever imagined!!!
all the doctors and nurses said how great i looked (that's never happened before) and even thought they could wait six months before putting me through tests again...such a relief!!!
i am so blessed and feel a little bit silly right now for how i felt earlier..but i really had nothing good to compare it to. i think my life really has taken a turn for the better...
and kuan yin licked my face and hands for an hour after i got home...LOL!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
11-10-2007, 05:36 AM   #26

I'm so happy it went well for you !! *hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-10-2007, 07:34 AM   #27

Tink I'm so sorry I missed your earlier post.

Congratulations. that's one hurdle over. It can only get better and it just goes to show that you are stronger and much better than you have been giving yourself credit for. Sometimes you get so low that the only thing left is up. Sounds to me like you hit that point and you have now turned round.
As you know were like a big family here. Alway there for each other and you are no exeption. Well done. You did it!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-10-2007, 11:42 AM   #28

I'm so pleased you got through all the appointments so well Tink and that you feel much better.

Kuan yin is your focus in life and she played a big part in you getting through yesterday, she is there to comfort you in real life whereas we here at Catsey are your cyber friends who are always here to support you and offer you comfort.

Life is good Tinks, smile and be happy.... ((((hugs)))) xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-10-2007, 04:10 PM   #29

I'm so pleased that wasn't as bad as you feared! You are getting better and stronger!!! May it continue! xxx