Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-04-2007, 04:37 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread - Saturday

Lucky ones with sunshine and able to garden! Our weather continues chilly and dismal: forecaster last night on the news said it's the coldest April since 1940!!! I can believe it...to the library and market; getting ready to feed Onyx and Leia then have my own lunch. Have to work in my income tax tonight, ugh! . Have a nice evening, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
14-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #12

oh eileen,im sorry your not getting very good weather,i hope it warms up for you soon

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #13

It's been absolutely gorgeous here today, suntop weather!

Have made up two hanging baskets this afternoon but they will be kept indoors for a few more weeks yet.

Cassie spent the afternoon outdoors with me just basking in the sunshine

Eileen, I'm sure it can't be much longer before your days start to warm up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-04-2007, 08:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrysmom
oh eileen,im sorry your not getting very good weather,i hope it warms up for you soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
It's been absolutely gorgeous here today, suntop weather!

Have made up two hanging baskets this afternoon but they will be kept indoors for a few more weeks yet.

Cassie spent the afternoon outdoors with me just basking in the sunshine

Eileen, I'm sure it can't be much longer before your days start to warm up
I suspect that this is going to be the year without a Spring! Forecast for the next seven days is still for below normal temps...then it will probably turn into high Summer! I'm itching to get to work in the garden...dahlias and cannas that were overwintered need to go in the ground, and the seedlings in pots are getting huge!! Lucky Cassie! Leia's on the radiator...heat still on!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-04-2007, 08:58 PM   #15

Scorching day here! Very strange indeed for this time of year Took Clooney to a show (have posted in another thread) and even the cats were very hot and uncomfortable Kay stopped over last night with her son Simon, We had a great time and Tom and Simon got on really well Had to check Kay's bags before she left as she was all for smuggling Mildred out

Hope your weather picks up soon Eileen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
14-04-2007, 09:16 PM   #16

im off to bed now ladies,im shattered.My first night in bed for 3 nights im going to sleep well
i wont be on much tomorrow,im working an afternoon so if i dont manager to get on here before work hope you all have a lovely sunday.

night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-04-2007, 09:18 PM   #17

Superb day here today! Spent pretty well all of it in the garden/outside. Helped Dominik make a treasure box out of an old boot-box of mine - lots of gluing, painting and glitter shaking . . . he's SO proud of it LOL; sat on the padded playmat with Sebastian for ages in the garden, went into town for a spot of shopping and had dinner in the garden for the 1st time this year - home made salad Nicoise . . . yum!!!

Had a fright just now as couldn't find 2 of the cats. Both however are now indoors and kipping in their usual corners but we were all running around with torches looking into peoples' gardens - they must've thought we were nuts

Hubby, bless him, did loads of hallway decorating and I spent a stupid amount of money on wallpaper at John Lewis

If the weather's good tomorrow I think the paddling pool will come out