Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: stray
omar is Male
26-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #11

Re: Stary kitten with the flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman999
Mmmmm I don't like what that link says 'evilracist'...

you dont know how many names i had to go throw and they were all taken this one came to mind as some thing i dont think any body took.

Banned

Cats owned: N/A
26-08-2009, 11:25 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar
you dont know how many names i had to go throw and they were all taken this one came to mind as some thing i dont think any body took.
You have picked 'evilracist' as your account name on Photobucket... mmmm thus I didn't click on it lol...
Jury is out on that one... Just thought you may have been a troll... My apologes if you are not...

Anyway, how are you getting on with the stray kitten? Has it eaten anything yet, or taken cat milk?

omar is Male
26-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #13

managed to get cat milk formula tried to feed it only had some thing like 3-4 mils. the vet told me it might have some internal damage it was throwing up and she said she thinks its blood, apprently it was attacked. hope it survives will try to give it to the animal refuge tomorrow so hopefully they can help her.

omar is Male
26-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #14

you know i still dont know what troll means lol. only trolls i know are green and live in story books. ok need to get soem sleep need to to try to feed it in 3 hours later.

Banned

26-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar
managed to get cat milk formula tried to feed it only had some thing like 3-4 mils. the vet told me it might have some internal damage it was throwing up and she said she thinks its blood, apprently it was attacked. hope it survives will try to give it to the animal refuge tomorrow so hopefully they can help her.
An animal refuge, would be a good idea if you are struggling!
My fingers are crossed! And I hope you manage to help the little kitten.

ps. Trolls are people who trawl the internet to wind people up

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
28-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #16

Agree with all that has been said above it,s been many years since a raised orphan kittens (four)and this little scrap does not look too good BUT he does have you to care for him so i will be sending lots of healing vibes for you both
Well done for rescuing him/her and i hope that the poor little kitty thrives

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #17

Any news, Omar?

Banned

28-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #18

I also have been keeping a check on this thread hoping he will let us know whats happening with the wee kitten.

omar is Male
29-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #19

Hey guys hope you are having a good week ed. i would liek to thank all of you allot and tell you that i appreciate all the support you gave me and information. i handed her over to a animal shelter thurday i will try to call tomorrow and find out weather it survived teh week end. will keep yuou posted thanks allot.

Banned

29-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #20

Thank you Omar, for keeping in touch and letting us know the state of play That wee kitten has been on my mind, so great to hear from you. Hope you have more news soon. i am sure the wee kitten will thank you in karma land