Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #11

Re: Super sunny Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS - there I said the C word again!!!!! and again!!! and again!!!! LOL under 2 months now folks!!! LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #12

Eileen, Malaika says "Can she please have some of those pickled Beets ?" She loves them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #13

I never knew a dog would eat something like that? She'd be welcome to some if she weren't too far away. Talk about odd tastes: Leia eating popcorn, now Malaika eating pickled beets. They can alwqays surprise us .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-10-2010, 06:40 PM   #14

Mrs H .....So pleased the wedding went well I was sure it would but the relief must be immense when its all gone well.

Its .......almost....... C...H...R...I...S...T...M...A...S.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #15

I must be dislexic, I read this thread as Super Nanny Sunday, and wondered what the hell all that was about
Kazz, dont wanna hear any more Xmas talk until December, bah humbug!!!!
Had a lovely day out with some friends, their rotty, me and ofcourse little Rayne. We went out to the Glentanner estate and had a lovely long walk along the river esk. Then, as we had prepared, we had snacks and tea back at the car park. Rayne is fast asleep after an early tea and I'm almost ready for bed too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-10-2010, 07:11 PM   #16

CHRISTMAS!!! I said it too!! Bahahaha
Cloudy and overcast but still haven't seen much of this big storm they predicted *knock on wood*
Sweater and socks and fireplace on..kitties are warming themselves after a breakfast of quail.
I think I will be sticking at home if I can. Got two medical appointments coming this week so maybe I can round it out with some pottering at home.
K has promised me the bedroom will be done by Tuesday but I'm not sure about that deadline as we both fell asleep last night rather than finish off the paint
Have a good day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #17

Hi everyone again. I had a good trip to the art exhibition, guided by Patrick Stewart sound-alike on OH's satnav (which I've not used before). Got there safely even though it told me to initiate docking procedure before I got to the venue. Lovely exhibition - although I am re-evaluating my art appreciation as I type. My neighbour was there and was glad to see me, so that in itself was worth the trip as she is a very nice woman. Came home safely without Capt Pickard, who had outlived his usefulness. I can see how wonderful satnav is generally, especially in urban areas - in rural areas it does have it's drawbacks.

Watched the 2nd part of The Pillars of the Earth that I had recorded from last night. Is it my imagination, or has the storyline changed fairly significantly??????

It was almost dark but Pip was nowhere to be seen. Went outside with a bag of Dreamies, shook the bag, called "Pip, Pip, Pippety-Pip!" and he came running home. Dear good little catlet. Plenty of praise and a few treats. What a good boy!

I have had Steph and Jenny on my mind most of the day. God and Gaia bless them both.

Catsey Veteran

24-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #18

Tink and Kazz, enough with the C word, please, bah humbug!! Glad the storm's been overhyped so far, Tink, hope it stays that way. Good luck with the painting. Angie, Pip is a really GOOD boy! Steph and Jenny have been in my thoughts today also, they were such a close couple. I'm afraid this is terribly hard for him ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #19

Well, here I am biting my tongue. It's not storming yet though there is a bit of a breeze in the trees but my lot have all officially gone bonkers.
Since I typed my last message, cats have been meowing and hanging from objects vertically..ferrets have been bouncing off the walls and taking flying leaps off things..dogs have gone insane and started chasing their tails. Should I prepare for the apocalypse?
Naturally, K is sleeping quite soundly thru this all as always happens when the household goes insane and it'll be all peace and quiet when he does wake and he'll just think I'm out of my tree again

Catsey Veteran

24-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #20

Uh oh! Sounds as if they sense something coming! Apparently they're very sensitive to things like barometric pressure ... and we know they can foretell earthquakes!

K will probably sleep thru the Second Coming!!