Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 Moggies, 1 NFC & 1 Ragdoll
19-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #81

Re: Can we have your prayers please?

Awww she is such a sweetie, sends her get well vibes and virtual soft cuddles. Thanks for sharing some photos of her with us.

I know it must be so hard for her in the cage but at least its not forever, not that that helps her any. I remember seeing the cat we accidenitally knocked over as she also had to have some cage time, i know she found it hard but once she was out she forgot all about it and was happy again.

My only suggestion to help, do you have a smaller one? as much as it means a little less space that can sometimes be a good thing. If i lived closer to you I'd lend you mine. However you'll find that some cats, no matter what the size will still not stay still and try all the things Lucky is doing.

Thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for Lucky *sending loads of healing vibes*

take care of yourself xxx