Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 tabbys
12-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #31

Re: Memorial Locket?

Hi, hope you are feeling a little better, sorry it's taken ages but I have had problems with my camera. I've just posted some photos of my locket. The fur seems secure with the plastic over it, i've tried to show the plastic on one of the photos. Have you got your locket yet?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
12-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabsie
Hi, hope you are feeling a little better, sorry it's taken ages but I have had problems with my camera. I've just posted some photos of my locket. The fur seems secure with the plastic over it, i've tried to show the plastic on one of the photos. Have you got your locket yet?
Thankyou for posting photos, i have just replied in your thread-your locket is gorgeous and im so glad you are pleased with it and that your darling girl's fur is secure(she is gorgeous btw!).

Unfortunately still no sign of my locket, but the seller did say it can take 17 working days so i knew i had to be patient. I really hope it turns up soon though. The canvas we had done with my fave piccie of Raven did come back last week though and it is gorgeous, i am so pleased with it. We are just unsure of how to hang it because it didnt come with any fixings so we have to figure that out and then it will be up.

To be honest day to day is getting easier because we know we have to do things, but im missing him more every day im still in alot of pain and my heart aches every time i look at a photo of him, but my boys are getting me through because hes living inside of them. Its been four weeks tonight since he fell asleep it feels like just yesterday

Im sure you are probably feeling pretty much the same way i am-the days become more normal without them but you never stop thinking about them do you? We washed the throws from the sofa and our bed throw for the first time today since he left us-obviously the throws usually get washed much more often! we just didnt want to wash anything he had touched We just keep telling ourselves that Raven and the others loved to get onto nice clean blankets and dirty up the nice clean floor, so thats what is making us do the hard things. i still cant bring myself to clean all the nose smudges off the windows just yet though, one day at a time.

We have been distracting ourselves by thoroughly spoiling the boys the last week or so! have got them lots of new toys and things that we had put off getting them for too long-lucky we have a credit card! I shall have to get some piccies of them with their new toys to put up here-i did promise to put some up of the boys already and i got some lovely ones of them, but i wont be posting any piccies of them without including some of Raven, so i just need to have the strengh to put some on of Raven too. Il try and make sure its soon.

As soon as i have the locket i shall update and post a piccie of it too. fingers crossed im not waiting too much longer.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 tabbys
13-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBalways2000
Thankyou for posting photos, i have just replied in your thread-your locket is gorgeous and im so glad you are pleased with it and that your darling girl's fur is secure(she is gorgeous btw!).

Unfortunately still no sign of my locket, but the seller did say it can take 17 working days so i knew i had to be patient. I really hope it turns up soon though. The canvas we had done with my fave piccie of Raven did come back last week though and it is gorgeous, i am so pleased with it. We are just unsure of how to hang it because it didnt come with any fixings so we have to figure that out and then it will be up.

To be honest day to day is getting easier because we know we have to do things, but im missing him more every day im still in alot of pain and my heart aches every time i look at a photo of him, but my boys are getting me through because hes living inside of them. Its been four weeks tonight since he fell asleep it feels like just yesterday

Im sure you are probably feeling pretty much the same way i am-the days become more normal without them but you never stop thinking about them do you? We washed the throws from the sofa and our bed throw for the first time today since he left us-obviously the throws usually get washed much more often! we just didnt want to wash anything he had touched We just keep telling ourselves that Raven and the others loved to get onto nice clean blankets and dirty up the nice clean floor, so thats what is making us do the hard things. i still cant bring myself to clean all the nose smudges off the windows just yet though, one day at a time.

We have been distracting ourselves by thoroughly spoiling the boys the last week or so! have got them lots of new toys and things that we had put off getting them for too long-lucky we have a credit card! I shall have to get some piccies of them with their new toys to put up here-i did promise to put some up of the boys already and i got some lovely ones of them, but i wont be posting any piccies of them without including some of Raven, so i just need to have the strengh to put some on of Raven too. Il try and make sure its soon.

As soon as i have the locket i shall update and post a piccie of it too. fingers crossed im not waiting too much longer.
It is so hard is'nt it, it's been just over 5 weeks since I lost Tabitha and I miss her more than ever, I still cry everyday. All I can say is it is easier to get on with normal life than it was at the start, but inside the pain is still as bad. I'm glad you like your canvas, it's things like that and our lockets that help give a little comfort. I already have a canvas of Tabitha that I have had for a couple of years, that I love, so I ordered a cushion to put on my bed with her picture on, which came a couple of days ago and it is lovely, the picture is so clear, it could almost be her sat on my bed. I look forward to seeing how your locket turns out, and seeing pictures of Raven and all of your other pets x