Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
18-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #21

Re: Wednesday - a bit damp around the dusters!

Good evening everyone. I have been off sick all week so lethargic that I couldnt get out of bed on Monday and I have slept so much. GP sent me to A&E this morning cos I had chest pains. Thankfully enough all is clear with a slight chest infection. Bit scary though, was given 4 aspirin and a spray under my tongue in case I was having a heart attack, ECG an bloods ok and xray showe a slight blip.
Hoping to go back to work tomorrow though because I just feel sitting around all day is making me more sleepy and sorry for myself. Then again I said that this morning!!
Denis was happy I was at home and we have snuggled up all week

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
19-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #22

Re: Wednesday - a bit damp around the dusters!

goodness bc! glad your ok and that your chest clears up soon! i would have another snuggle day with denis tomorrow!

havent manages to get on all day, went straight from work to the vets, one of the ratties breathing was playing up again last night so i have steroids in tablet form i now have to attempt to eighth for her! asked the vets about galastop for nibbles, since having her lump removed it has regrown on on the other side and im not to keen on risking another op esp so soon. this stuff is normally used to stop lactating bitches but it can reduce the mammary lumps so im hoping it will start to shrink!
then was home for all of 5 mins and off out again to see the new pirates of carribean! i had vouchers so ben n jerrys and popcorn yum yum!
was sorry to have missed the quiz but il be there next week!