Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
21-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #11

Re: Friday Daily thread

I'm not well! Woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat, then it got chesty, and now I'm shivering! I've turned the heating up, OH has peeled off his jumper, I've put my fleece on, on top of my jumper and I'm still shivering!
My mind has gone awol, I went into town this morning, it was ever so busy. I dragged myself around. I'd made a list so I checked it twice, then had to go back to town this afternoon because I'd forgotten to put some things on the list!
Hopefully it'll just be a 24 hour thing then I'll be right as rain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-12-2007, 08:47 PM   #12

Oh MrsH, hope it's just one of those 24 hour things as you said, not the awful flu! Have you had your flu shot this year? No time is a good time to be ill, but especially bad at the holidays! Take care, try to stay warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-12-2007, 09:07 PM   #13

Sorry you're feeling pants MrsH!! Thankfully mine's now lifting . . . keep warm and keep the lemsip to hand Hope it'll be all gone by tomorrow

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #14

Sorry you've gone down with the cold/flu MrsH ........ it must be the dreaded Catsey lurgy doing the rounds again.. Hope it'll be short-live and you'll be well enough to enjoy Christmas....take care!