Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #11

Re: sad sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Evening all, it's been a mixed day of sun and showers but that hasn't stopped me. I forgot to say I'm doing dog sitting duty for my daughter, Poppy is a JRT that doesn't like cats so can't stay with us unfortunately but she's a sweetie who has boundless energy. I've been staying down the house and leaving her overnight in her cage, she's fine with that and so far no mess in the mornings.

Been watching the athletics and enjoying that, I admire their commitment and courage.

No other news, nice Sunday lunch enjoyed and now a quiet night of R&R.

Glad all our cats and dogs are behaving themselves, even Dora the sausage stealer
Think Poppy is a lovely name shame she is not cat friendly but there again maybe the cats are not JRT friendly
I like the athletics too and have enjoyed a quiet day and a quiet night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #12

Re: sad sunday

Kazz, we got an ezydog collar which so far has been quite robust. Lead reactive is more when barney is on the lead, he reacts more to other dogs but when on the long line, he doesn't really bother with them. (that's my understanding of it)