Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-03-2023, 07:20 PM   #1

Barney

Wanted to post a little tribute to our beautiful boy barney whom we sadly lost yesterday (23rd march 2023)

He was our first rescue dog and a challenge when we first brought him home because of his reactivity and separation anxiety. We learned over the 10 years we had him how to work with him and train him so he wasnt reactive (mainly) He was a beautiful boy with the softest, kindest eyes and . Who loved nothing more than his walks and his food! He taught us soo much in the 10 amazing years we had him and even led to us getting Mia to keep him company and he in his own way loved her. We also now have Robyn whom he took a shine to before we brought her home to stay 7month ago.

He took ill yesterday around lunchtime and progressively got worse. I got to spend a few hours with him before Steven got home and we made the decision to take him to the vet to be checked out, knowing he may not come home with us and sadly that was the case. He had to be carried to the car to go to the vet but he walked proudly into the vet with a look of relief when we went trhough the doors to see his favourite vet "uncle Alistair who stayed with us to the end and even changed his plans so he could be with us and help Barney over the bridge.

Goodnight my handsome boy, run free over the bridge with your friends who have left before you. Look out for GC as she will look after you xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-03-2023, 03:00 AM   #2

Re: Barney

What a beautiful tribute to your beloved Barney, Pamela. I am so very sorry for your loss, but you gave Barney the best life ever with you and loved him unconditionally. and he, in turn, adored you. Please know that Barney is running free now, happy and healthy once again. I am thinking of you all at this time.

Fly high Barney with all your friends. Be at peace now, beautiful .boy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-04-2023, 09:10 PM   #3

Re: Barney

Pamela, i am so sorry you have lost your beloved Barney xxx