Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-01-2021, 09:37 AM   #1

WARM Wednesday.

Good morning everyone.
It's just after 9pm Wednesday here after another very warm day at 27 degrees and tomorrow is meant to be the same. Please send me some of your cold air and I will gladly send you some of our heat.I haven't done much all day except brush the cats, which they didn't appreciate.Was going out for a walk but it was too hot.It still is, so I'll wait until tomorrow morning and go out early while it's hopefully a bit cooler.

I hope everyone is managing the lock downs OK and have everything you need in the food line.We have a lot of active cases in quarantine facilities, but still none in the community. Hope it stays like that until we can get the vaccine here, otherwise we'll be back in strict lock down too.

Cats are all outside with Janna and are lying stretched out on the grass looking all hot. and cross. They hate the heat.

PAMELA, hope work is going well for you and you're able to get out for a run.

SHELLEY,hope your zoom sessions are working out well and you're pleased with your new doll.

YOLA, hope your exercises are continuing to help and your work is going well.

Well everyone, I've got Coronation Street tonight which is about to start. Cats have just come in and are having a few treats and a Kiss tube each.

Have a good Wednesday everyone and stay safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-01-2021, 10:39 AM   #2

Re: WARM Wednesday.

Morning Pamela and Yola and everyone to you Dinky.
How I envy your hot weather.
No work today so I'd planned to take the dogs to the nature reserve.
However its belting down with rain and they hate it so may have to go by myself.
Zoom sessions going OK.
More sad news, my cousin Lesley passed away on Monday, not unexpected but nevertheless very sad.
Eric's funeral on Friday, doesn't seem real.