PDA

View Full Version : 83 Cats!!!

Aquatic
20-04-2010, 08:59 PM
This lady owns 83 cats! :shock:

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/83-cats-ruin-womans-life-pussies-galore/p9s2epxk

I couldn't believe how many cats she owned :lol: I was like woah! that's a lot of cats

Liz
20-04-2010, 09:04 PM
We have 48 here at the Clan sharing our inside home and about a dozen or so ferals who live in our garage and wendy house - they also have their own pets our 2 Border collies Sky and Sunny!

aliwin
20-04-2010, 09:12 PM
:shock: :shock: Wow I feel quite normal now only having 6. When my mum next comments I will tell her that it is nothing compared to some, so there is plenty of room for one or two more :lol: :lol:

random
20-04-2010, 10:42 PM
:shock: :shock: Wow I feel quite normal now only having 6. When my mum next comments I will tell her that it is nothing compared to some, so there is plenty of room for one or two more :lol: :lol:

LOL I was just going to say the same! How do you cope with the hair? :shock: You must be hoovering every 10 minutes!?!?!

angieh
20-04-2010, 10:58 PM
The ones on the video looked very well cared for, but the lady realised what she'd done - become their slave as she said. I wonder what the magic number is ............. only someone with many cats could imagine ........... one more won't make any difference, at 50 or more????

aliwin
21-04-2010, 08:35 AM
LOL I was just going to say the same! How do you cope with the hair? :shock: You must be hoovering every 10 minutes!?!?!

:lol: Nope, just don't expect to visit and not come away with a slight fur coat :lol: Oh and don't ever drop your lollipop at mine :lol: :lol:

I have been known to vacuum the kids on their way out to school too :lol: :lol:

random
21-04-2010, 09:32 AM
:lol: Nope, just don't expect to visit and not come away with a slight fur coat :lol: Oh and don't ever drop your lollipop at mine :lol: :lol:

LOL @ vaccuming the kids, I do that to Myles and I only have 6! I have started when buying clothes, choosing carefully ones of a material that won't attract as many hairs. If I don't hoover just one day it's like tumbleweed. Can't drop no lollipops here either! But 6 is definitely my limit, I feel a bit of a wimp now lol!. :lol:

Might bring the bf over to yours for a weekend and by the time we get home he will LOVE my 6 and be soooooo thankful hahahaha x

aliwin
21-04-2010, 09:40 AM
LOL @ vaccuming the kids, I do that to Myles and I only have 6! I have started when buying clothes, choosing carefully ones of a material that won't attract as many hairs. If I don't hoover just one day it's like tumbleweed. Can't drop no lollipops here either! But 6 is definitely my limit, I feel a bit of a wimp now lol!. :lol:

Might bring the bf over to yours for a weekend and by the time we get home he will LOVE my 6 and be soooooo thankful hahahaha x

I think he has had enough of nutty old women for a while :lol: :lol: Imagine having 83 though, I don't think you would be able to put your foot down without treading on a tail :shock: :lol: :lol:

random
21-04-2010, 10:25 AM
I think he has had enough of nutty old women for a while :lol: :lol: Imagine having 83 though, I don't think you would be able to put your foot down without treading on a tail :shock: :lol: :lol:

LOL how could you even count them all and know you had 83? :lol:

maxiesmum
21-04-2010, 11:00 AM

i do that too and i only have 1 cat!! :D heheh

aliwin
21-04-2010, 02:18 PM
LOL how could you even count them all and know you had 83? :lol:

Thing is they all looked the same colour too, what on earth would you call them all? How would you ever know one was missing?

i do that too and i only have 1 cat!! :D heheh

:lol: I thought I was alone in the vacuuming of children:lol:

random
21-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Thing is they all looked the same colour too, what on earth would you call them all? How would you ever know one was missing?

:lol: I thought I was alone in the vacuuming of children:lol:

LOL we should soooo start a club! :lol: :lol:

EmmaG
21-04-2010, 08:47 PM
WOW!!! she certainly is something isn't she. Sad about not being able to go on holiday, though. Anybody fancy trying to contact her and seeing if we can visit and look after the cats for a week whilst she goes on holiday??? :-)

angieh
21-04-2010, 08:50 PM
What a lovely thought Emma.

Liz
21-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I do however have paint on my walls and wooden and tiled floors!

You never leave here sadly unless wearing cat hair usually Minmin the ragdoll who does like to leave her hair everywhere!

I am lucky that mine have a baby sitter and we do manage to get away about 3 time a year - she brings her 2 jack russells Mac and Kyro and her cat tango to stay - all our cats ae grounded as she worries to much as she can't ell who is inside only and who gets out to play so to save that we ground all the cats! Our 2 Border Collies go to doggie borstal a.k.a the kennels

She loves staying here and we ensure she is well compensated for 223 boxes 4 times a day and for putting up with the Clan - she has however sicovered that her doggies love laser pen and play with the 30 odd who chase the red dot in our mob!