Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
20-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #1

83 Cats!!!

This lady owns 83 cats!

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/...alore/p9s2epxk

I couldn't believe how many cats she owned I was like woah! that's a lot of cats

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
20-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #2

Re: 83 Cats!!!

We have 48 here at the Clan sharing our inside home and about a dozen or so ferals who live in our garage and wendy house - they also have their own pets our 2 Border collies Sky and Sunny!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
20-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #3

Wow I feel quite normal now only having 6. When my mum next comments I will tell her that it is nothing compared to some, so there is plenty of room for one or two more

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
20-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwin
Wow I feel quite normal now only having 6. When my mum next comments I will tell her that it is nothing compared to some, so there is plenty of room for one or two more
LOL I was just going to say the same! How do you cope with the hair? You must be hoovering every 10 minutes!?!?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-04-2010, 10:58 PM   #5

The ones on the video looked very well cared for, but the lady realised what she'd done - become their slave as she said. I wonder what the magic number is ............. only someone with many cats could imagine ........... one more won't make any difference, at 50 or more????

Catsey Junior

21-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
LOL I was just going to say the same! How do you cope with the hair? You must be hoovering every 10 minutes!?!?!
Nope, just don't expect to visit and not come away with a slight fur coat Oh and don't ever drop your lollipop at mine

I have been known to vacuum the kids on their way out to school too

Catsey Veteran

21-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #7

Quote:
Nope, just don't expect to visit and not come away with a slight fur coat Oh and don't ever drop your lollipop at mine

LOL @ vaccuming the kids, I do that to Myles and I only have 6! I have started when buying clothes, choosing carefully ones of a material that won't attract as many hairs. If I don't hoover just one day it's like tumbleweed. Can't drop no lollipops here either! But 6 is definitely my limit, I feel a bit of a wimp now lol!.

Might bring the bf over to yours for a weekend and by the time we get home he will LOVE my 6 and be soooooo thankful hahahaha x

Catsey Junior

21-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
LOL @ vaccuming the kids, I do that to Myles and I only have 6! I have started when buying clothes, choosing carefully ones of a material that won't attract as many hairs. If I don't hoover just one day it's like tumbleweed. Can't drop no lollipops here either! But 6 is definitely my limit, I feel a bit of a wimp now lol!.

Might bring the bf over to yours for a weekend and by the time we get home he will LOVE my 6 and be soooooo thankful hahahaha x
I think he has had enough of nutty old women for a while Imagine having 83 though, I don't think you would be able to put your foot down without treading on a tail

Catsey Veteran

21-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #9

Quote:
I think he has had enough of nutty old women for a while Imagine having 83 though, I don't think you would be able to put your foot down without treading on a tail
LOL how could you even count them all and know you had 83?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: ginger/white cross
21-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #10

Quote:

i do that too and i only have 1 cat!! heheh