PDA

View Full Version : Fussy Beauty

Phoenix
29-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Today Beauty's decided the only thing she'll eat today is tuna! Her dried food has been down all day, untouched, tried coaxing her with chicken, no luck! It's strange because usually she'll kill for a bit of chicken! :?

angieh
29-09-2008, 08:21 PM
She's come out in sympathy with Merlin! He loved his minced beef yesterday, but won't touch anything today. It's so worrying when they just won't eat. He seems to be hungry and wanting something but nothing seems to do it for him today. I expect I'll try him with some freshly cooked chicken tomorrow.

Phoenix
29-09-2008, 08:25 PM
She's come out in sympathy with Merlin! He loved his minced beef yesterday, but won't touch anything today. It's so worrying when they just won't eat. He seems to be hungry and wanting something but nothing seems to do it for him today. I expect I'll try him with some freshly cooked chicken tomorrow.

So far the only thing Beauty's had is four platefuls of tuna!

*Beauty sends some tuna over for Merlin to try*

dandysmom
29-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Heaven help you if she suddenly decides she doesn't like tuna !! Oddly enough, Leia, who always hated tuna, has decided she now likes it! Does Beauty like sardines?

Phoenix
30-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Heaven help you if she suddenly decides she doesn't like tuna !! Oddly enough, Leia, who always hated tuna, has decided she now likes it! Does Beauty like sardines?

Beauty says yuck to sardines! Today she's eating normally again.

meep
01-10-2008, 09:32 AM
My two fluctuate in tastes and hunger. Some days I'll put down their breakfast, they'll take two bites then wander off, fall asleep, and when I come home at 5pm it's still sitting there. But then maybe two days later (with the same food) they'll eat it all and ask for more! I do feed them very regularly, but their appetities aren't so regular!