Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
29-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #1

Fussy Beauty

Today Beauty's decided the only thing she'll eat today is tuna! Her dried food has been down all day, untouched, tried coaxing her with chicken, no luck! It's strange because usually she'll kill for a bit of chicken!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #2

Re: Fussy Beauty

She's come out in sympathy with Merlin! He loved his minced beef yesterday, but won't touch anything today. It's so worrying when they just won't eat. He seems to be hungry and wanting something but nothing seems to do it for him today. I expect I'll try him with some freshly cooked chicken tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

29-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
She's come out in sympathy with Merlin! He loved his minced beef yesterday, but won't touch anything today. It's so worrying when they just won't eat. He seems to be hungry and wanting something but nothing seems to do it for him today. I expect I'll try him with some freshly cooked chicken tomorrow.
So far the only thing Beauty's had is four platefuls of tuna!

*Beauty sends some tuna over for Merlin to try*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #4

Heaven help you if she suddenly decides she doesn't like tuna !! Oddly enough, Leia, who always hated tuna, has decided she now likes it! Does Beauty like sardines?

Catsey Veteran

30-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Heaven help you if she suddenly decides she doesn't like tuna !! Oddly enough, Leia, who always hated tuna, has decided she now likes it! Does Beauty like sardines?
Beauty says yuck to sardines! Today she's eating normally again.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
01-10-2008, 09:32 AM   #6

My two fluctuate in tastes and hunger. Some days I'll put down their breakfast, they'll take two bites then wander off, fall asleep, and when I come home at 5pm it's still sitting there. But then maybe two days later (with the same food) they'll eat it all and ask for more! I do feed them very regularly, but their appetities aren't so regular!