PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Balls Competition...........the rules

Pages : 1 [2]

charliebubs
22-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Hee hee ladies - no sounding promising for you all!!! :)

Lily is cooperating and is shedding like you wouldn't believe!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Where is Jac - we need the rules clarified!!!! ;)

Moli
22-08-2007, 01:25 PM
We will see about that Charlie, Merlin is shedding like crazy too....;)

Jac will be ion later...:D

charliebubs
22-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Let battle commence!!!! hee hee ;)

I texted Jacs and she's feeling better and will be with us later for the big reveal of our balls!!!! ;)

Erin
22-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Im just about to go and have serious words with Jerry,he still isnt co-operating :roll: Im going to go and tell him that all the other cats will be laughing at his ball if he doesnt let mommy get 5 mins brushing done now! I dint even manage 2 mins yesterday he just wasnt having any of it,I think he's annoye because I stoped combing at 5 kins the day before and he wanted me to carry on,he wasnt a happy bunny :roll: :lol:

Erin
22-08-2007, 05:32 PM
ladies im going to have to mss the posting of the balls :( :(,im soooo tired and am working again tonight so need to gt some more sleep,Ive tried to stay awake but that just resulted in me sitting here with a massive head nod thing going on and a head ache :roll:......so sorry :( ill have to join in the next comp cause there is no way im going to still be awak at 6!!!!!!

charliebubs
22-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh, that's a shame Erin.

Okay - it's 6 o'clock and I have my pics ready. Where's the thread!?!?!?!

charliebubs
22-08-2007, 06:42 PM
ladies im going to have to mss the posting of the balls :( :(,im soooo tired and am working again tonight so need to gt some more sleep,Ive tried to stay awake but that just resulted in me sitting here with a massive head nod thing going on and a head ache :roll:......so sorry :( ill have to join in the next comp cause there is no way im going to still be awak at 6!!!!!!

Doh Erin!!!! We got it wrong!!! It's tomorrow :roll:

Hope you can make it tomorrow ;)

Erin
22-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Doh Erin!!!! We got it wrong!!! It's tomorrow :roll:

Hope you can make it tomorrow ;)

I could have sworn it was today,at least i get to join in now though yay!!!!!