PDA

View Full Version : No Sign Of Amber Today

Amber
21-06-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm starting to get really worried about her. She normally takes herself out at about 1am, and comes back in for her breakfast at around 6am. Then she goes to bed for an hour and goes out again normally until 4pm when she goes for a sleep and has her dinner.

Well last night she went out just before I went to bed at 12am, and I have not seen her since :( I wondered if she had been in while I had been at work but her breakfast is still untouched. I really hope she's ok she's worrying her mum :cry:

alexgirl73
21-06-2007, 09:18 PM
aww Amber ((hugs)), I'm sure she'll wander in any time soon and wonder what all the fuss is about.

sarahd
21-06-2007, 09:21 PM
There is probably a simple explanation why she hasnt come home Amber. Maybe she met up with some cat friends of hers and is having such a good time she hasnt given things another thought.
My cat used to do that and i swear she worried me senseless. She always came back in the end though and sure enough her friends would wait for her again the next day and she would do it all over again for a few days and then would be back to normal

Hope she turns up soon and stops you worrying

Sarah
x

Amber
21-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks Alex I really hope so! She did a dissapearing act one me for a day once before when she wasn't very old but I always start to think the worst especially when she doesn't come in for her breakfast - all she ever thinks about is her stomach!

Have been out rattling a bag of food and calling her the neighbours think I've gone loopy :roll:

Elaine
21-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Oh dear, could she be stuck in a shed or something? I hope she returns home very soon, safe and well xxx

Amber
21-06-2007, 09:22 PM
There is probably a simple explanation why she hasnt come home Amber. Maybe she met up with some cat friends of hers and is having such a good time she hasnt given things another thought.
My cat used to do that and i swear she worried me senseless. She always came back in the end though and sure enough her friends would wait for her again the next day and she would do it all over again for a few days and then would be back to normal

Hope she turns up soon and stops you worrying

Sarah
x

Thanks Sarah I hope this is what has happened :) I'm sure it's just being a worrying mum :roll:

Amber
21-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh dear, could she be stuck in a shed or something? I hope she returns home very soon, safe and well xxx

Didn't think of the shed I will go and check! She got shut in the garage last week because she shot in there when I got my car out one morning :roll: will check there too!

Moli
21-06-2007, 09:24 PM
She is probably enjoying the summer evening...Try not to worry she will be back when she is hungry...

charliebubs
21-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Maybe she's been mousing, so didn't need her brekkie!

I'm sure she'll be home soon and wonder why you look so pleased to see her!!! :)

Amber
21-06-2007, 09:32 PM
She must have heard me :lol: talk of the devil in she wanders looking all pleased with herself :roll: and when mummy picked her up to give her a smooch she gave me a big swipe with her paw and jumped out of my arms ... everythings fine and normal then :-D

charliebubs
21-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Oh good - what a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

mable1718
21-06-2007, 09:36 PM
at least she is ok and back

alexgirl73
21-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Hurrah!! Now make sure you give her a stern talking too lol!

Moli
21-06-2007, 09:47 PM
She must have heard me :lol: talk of the devil in she wanders looking all pleased with herself :roll: and when mummy picked her up to give her a smooch she gave me a big swipe with her paw and jumped out of my arms ... everythings fine and normal then :-D:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats the thanks you get for worrying about her.....:roll:

Kazz
21-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Caught this too late to be of any help but pleased she's home. Thats summer for you they get wanderlust and fall asleep in long grass...........and time slips them by, cats eh who'd have 'em.

And I bet she was no further than 1 maybe 2 gardens away either.

Mags
21-06-2007, 09:54 PM
I was just going to say sorry she's missing and bless her, she has returned!!:lol:

They do worry us don't they:? so pleased the wanderer has returned! ;)