Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
21-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #1

No Sign Of Amber Today

I'm starting to get really worried about her. She normally takes herself out at about 1am, and comes back in for her breakfast at around 6am. Then she goes to bed for an hour and goes out again normally until 4pm when she goes for a sleep and has her dinner.

Well last night she went out just before I went to bed at 12am, and I have not seen her since I wondered if she had been in while I had been at work but her breakfast is still untouched. I really hope she's ok she's worrying her mum

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
21-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #2

Re: No Sign Of Amber Today

aww Amber ((hugs)), I'm sure she'll wander in any time soon and wonder what all the fuss is about.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
21-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #3

There is probably a simple explanation why she hasnt come home Amber. Maybe she met up with some cat friends of hers and is having such a good time she hasnt given things another thought.
My cat used to do that and i swear she worried me senseless. She always came back in the end though and sure enough her friends would wait for her again the next day and she would do it all over again for a few days and then would be back to normal

Hope she turns up soon and stops you worrying

Sarah
x

Catsey Senior

21-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #4

Thanks Alex I really hope so! She did a dissapearing act one me for a day once before when she wasn't very old but I always start to think the worst especially when she doesn't come in for her breakfast - all she ever thinks about is her stomach!

Have been out rattling a bag of food and calling her the neighbours think I've gone loopy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
21-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #5

Oh dear, could she be stuck in a shed or something? I hope she returns home very soon, safe and well xxx

Catsey Senior

21-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahd
There is probably a simple explanation why she hasnt come home Amber. Maybe she met up with some cat friends of hers and is having such a good time she hasnt given things another thought.
My cat used to do that and i swear she worried me senseless. She always came back in the end though and sure enough her friends would wait for her again the next day and she would do it all over again for a few days and then would be back to normal

Hope she turns up soon and stops you worrying

Sarah
x
Thanks Sarah I hope this is what has happened I'm sure it's just being a worrying mum

Catsey Senior

21-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Oh dear, could she be stuck in a shed or something? I hope she returns home very soon, safe and well xxx
Didn't think of the shed I will go and check! She got shut in the garage last week because she shot in there when I got my car out one morning will check there too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #8

She is probably enjoying the summer evening...Try not to worry she will be back when she is hungry...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
21-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #9

Maybe she's been mousing, so didn't need her brekkie!

I'm sure she'll be home soon and wonder why you look so pleased to see her!!!

Catsey Senior

21-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #10

She must have heard me talk of the devil in she wanders looking all pleased with herself and when mummy picked her up to give her a smooch she gave me a big swipe with her paw and jumped out of my arms ... everythings fine and normal then