PDA

View Full Version : What to do...

Archer
26-03-2007, 08:12 PM
We sadly had to rehome one of our dogs last wek due to fighting between my 2 bitches.Unfortunately the one that was rehomes was Jaffas best friend.They played together constantly.
Jaf seems at a bit of a loss now ....we are hoping to get a new puppy later this year(at least 5 months!) but was thinking about getting another young cat for Jaffa to play with.OH not keen to say the least but should I keep nagging for Jaffas sake or will he soon settle down:(

dinahsmum
26-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Thhese questions are always difficult - not knowing all the details, dynamics etc.
I suspect Jaffa is young enough to adapt. Will he play with the other dog? If not, I'm sure he'll have fun with a puppy!

Kazz
26-03-2007, 09:33 PM
I think I agree with DM. But hard to know without being there, but think I would leave him be its bound to be unsettling for all concerned not least you, somaybe he's picking up on that too.

Fran
26-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Difficult situation :( Both you and your other half need to be fully 100% behind getting another pet whether it be a puppy or a kitten. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and I hope that Jaffa is happy again soon...

Animagus
01-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Sorry to hear that you had to rehome one of your dogs,, Poor Jaffa Maybe it would be best though to wait before deciding on a new pet and let Jaffa get over his loss of his buddy...

hope you make the right choice and that Jaffa perks up soon xxx