PDA

View Full Version : Naming cats

Kazz
16-04-2006, 03:05 PM
I popped into the nursery (for plants) I used to go to a lot a lovely place run by a family the old old chap has died now but his sons who are in the 70's run it along with their greatnephew :smt003 you have to search to find someone to pay I leave my money under the brick.:smt003 Well I saw their cats and they have two new ones called Spud and Carrot,:smt003 and the old one is called a Dahlia. :smt003

They are always named after plants or flowers, since I've been going they have had Daisy, Herb, Acer, and the dog a Jack Russell is called Poppy:smt003

So they name their cats in particular after plants/flowers a good theme I think, one I will consider especially as I love gardening.

So can you think of names for cats based around your passion ie food, Pizza,cheese. etc or football Beckham,Georgie (Best);)

Mags
16-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I definately like the flower/plant idea Kazz but I reckon you could come up with some brilliant names using various themes......will have to start thinking now!!:-D

Donna
16-04-2006, 03:14 PM
I had enough trouble thinking of names for my two - could never come up with a theme!!

CJK
16-04-2006, 03:30 PM
we had a food theeme.
Oatmeal and his brother whow as called piclahrd and then twix lol

But twix's sister was called mcgonagal (after harry potter) but maggie for short.
(didnt like my idea of snickers)

princess and mr darcy were jsut names that popped into our heads