PDA

View Full Version : Cat toys

Fran
30-11-2005, 11:40 PM
I thinking of buying my cats a Panic mouse for Christmas :-D However, I have also seen Kitty-Go-Krazy for sale which looks a little better value for money. Anyone any experience of either of these and which if any is better than the other??

Mags
30-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Fran, if I remember rightly, Abbi bought one for her cats last year and they weren't interested in it......she did advertise it for sale on here.

Fran
30-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Oh right I'll have a look back then and see if I can see which it was. The panic mouse has come highly recommended to me by quite a few people. Especially with Maud, Claude and Clooney still at the playful stage I thought it would be a good idea :?

Mags
30-11-2005, 11:49 PM
This was her for sale post...http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/showthread.php?t=17&highlight=panic+mouse

Fran
30-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Yes I have just seen it Mags :? Maybe I will have a rethink then :(

Kazz
01-12-2005, 12:06 AM
The best cats toy you can get is from any major supermarket or even butchers - what is it silver foil ;) rolled into a small ball they will go for hours:-D
Following that I have always found a table tennie ball :-D

Or those really cheap tiny little mice (normally like velvet things about 20p or so from cats protection normally) About mouse size:D

Fran
01-12-2005, 12:21 AM
The best cats toy you can get is from any major supermarket or even butchers - what is it silver foil ;) rolled into a small ball they will go for hours:-D
Following that I have always found a table tennie ball :-D

Or those really cheap tiny little mice (normally like velvet things about 20p or so from cats protection normally) About mouse size:D

:-D They are always loosing the ball type toys under the hi-fi cabinet, tv cabinet etc etc, plus which Maddie (Labrador Retriever) thinks all balls in our house belong to her :roll: They don't seem interested in the tiny mice type toys :(

Kazz
01-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Fran I gave up buying my two anything many years ago and they haven't noticed yet, so don't worry.

Fran
01-12-2005, 12:34 AM
Fran I gave up buying my two anything many years ago and they haven't noticed yet, so don't worry.

:lol: I agree for the older ones Kazz, but Maud, Claude and Clooney really need something to play with rather than charging around the house at unearthly times of the day and night chasing each other :roll:

dinahsmum
01-12-2005, 09:23 AM
My daughter has a Panic Mouse and her orientals enjoy it.
However, they also like paper, leaves, tiny toy mice, the long whippy toy thing and spiders :lol:

There is a sort of 'ball in a maze' toy, whose name I can't remember, which sounds good. You know how much cats like 'accidentally' pushing something in a corner or under the sofa and then lying on their side for ages, arm outstretched, trying to winkle it out;)

randdom
01-12-2005, 02:34 PM
My cats love a piece of paper about 10cm long rolled up and tied onto a piece of wool. They would play forever if I could. My cats haven't been such big fans of bought toys apart from this really fluffy moust which they all like to clean, but then my cats are all weird :D

Naomi
03-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Moli loves the little felt type mice. Bought a pack of 3 in the local pet shop for about £1-99 i think it was. She loves them, she'll run around the house with this lime green colour mouse hanging from her mouth. She has also discovered the wonderful world of carrier bags and bin liners :roll:

Fran
03-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Clooney loves carrier bags. You can't leave one lying around without him getting in it :shock:

Naomi
03-12-2005, 12:14 PM
:lol: yep Moli got in one last night and went for a kip in it.

She loves to jump on bin liners and you can hear her slidding across the kitchen floor on it :D