PDA

View Full Version : Her ladyship has returned

Luke
22-11-2005, 11:18 AM
well since Sunday Clementine hasnt really been around, she is an odd lass and likes the snow i saw her over the fields on Sunday afternoon when i was walking the dogs, she was ambling through the snow after a rabbit, so i knew where she was. She didnt come home Sunday night, but came home yesterday evening, and as soon as she did she was put in her carrying cage and taken with the rest of the 'clan' to the vets for precationary treatment against ringworm. Well when we returned as soon as i let her out she was off and managed to get through a gap in the window, well she never returned home last night, nothing unusual there;. But she just has, and is not a pretty sight:( she has a huge gash across her shoulder, blood all over her, her hair looks all ruffled. But the odd thing was she didnt seem phased by it, i had just sat down to have breakfast in the lounge when i saw her sitting on the wall, one side of her looked normal then she turned around and, well it looks as if she has been in the wars with something and come off worst for ware. So to the vets yet again, i cant go cause of the ringworm (:roll: ) so mum will have to take her. I am wondering if its the same Fox is back that had been attacking the local cats not to many months back....

dinahsmum
22-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Poor Clementine. Hope she will be OK. She sounds a tough old bird so I think she will.

Luke
22-11-2005, 11:27 AM
im sure she will be fine, as she came in the house dripping blood from her shoulder, and where does she first go? to get some breakfast :roll:

Fran
22-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Blimey Luke, do you ever have a normal quiet day in your household :?

Hope Clementine is Ok Luke....let's hope the gash looks worse than it really is

Jac
22-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Luke Shut your doors. Shut your windows take the phone off and stop the doom and gloom

Luke
i hope so to Fran it looks as if its a bite as its quite open, and it just seems as if theres allways something happening recentlly......

EmmaG
Are you sure it could be a fox Luke?? my vet told me that foxes tend to get blamed for these types of injuries when in reality a fox wouldn't normally go near a heathly full grown cat.

Luke
22-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Are you sure it could be a fox Luke?? my vet told me that foxes tend to get blamed for these types of injuries when in reality a fox wouldn't normally go near a heathly full grown cat.
Well it just seems like the wounds that the fox inflicted on local cats last time, could just shes been nosing around by the farm and come off a little worse for ware with one of the farm cats.

Luke
22-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Luke Shut your doors. Shut your windows take the phone off and stop the doom and gloom
Doom and gloom is fitting today jac, first anniversary at the loss of a loved one, but tommorow ill stop the doom and gloom...........

yola
22-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Luke . . . do take care; my Mum's cat was attacked and ended up getting septaceamia (sp) and died . . . he was a big old bruiser who didn't capitulate lightly but something got to him and bit him badly :cry:

The sooner you get Clementine to the vet the better.

Luke
22-11-2005, 04:21 PM
well madam is home now, stiches, cream and a lampshade on her head. Along with all this rubbish for preventionary fleas, and preventionary ringworm treatment the pets are on so much meds....i give in

Mags
22-11-2005, 04:26 PM
You must take a pic of Cementine in her lampshade for us Luke......

Luke
22-11-2005, 04:31 PM
tee hee Mags i will try, she is at present hiding on her wardrobe and hissing whenever any one walks past her, shows we arent in her high favours right now...

borderdawn
22-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Yes wouldnt mind seeing a pic of her in that too! What size is the wound? how many stitches? You could give us a pic of that too Luke, its educational, well thats my excuse. Glad she is ok.
Dawn.

Luke
22-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Yes wouldnt mind seeing a pic of her in that too! What size is the wound? how many stitches? You could give us a pic of that too Luke, its educational, well thats my excuse. Glad she is ok.
Dawn.
dont lie about educational Dawn:lol: i remember you wanting to see that mummified rat and fox on DW:lol:
she has got a fair few stiches and the wound is about 4 inches (give or take) long.
I will try and get a pic but she is on her wardrobe and wont come down, i tried to pry her down with some tuna and got spat at!

Jac
22-11-2005, 05:33 PM
Can you not stand on a chair?

Luke
22-11-2005, 05:50 PM
stand on a chair for what?:smt017 to get a picture?

Jac
22-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Yes :roll: :roll: :roll:

Donna
22-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Poor Clemantine

Hope she recovers quickly so you can take the lampshade off and she can come down from the wardrobe!

Naomi
22-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Can you not stand on a chair?

She'd probably swipe him round the lug hole if he tried that Jac :lol:

Hope Clem feels better soon Luke, well in fact, I hope you all get better soon

Mags
22-11-2005, 10:33 PM
How did she manage to jump up onto a wardrobe while wearing a lampshade Luke?:shock:

smudgley
22-11-2005, 10:53 PM
My word Luke - hope you are all better real soon & I wouldn't want to have to pay your vets bills this month:shock:

Luke
22-11-2005, 11:10 PM
How did she manage to jump up onto a wardrobe while wearing a lampshade Luke?:shock:
she was on the scratch post snoozing, the scratch post had been moved into my room as the radiotors downstairs were being fixed, and she climed to the top of it, and i nipped downstairs to get a drink and come back and she was on her wardrobe :roll:
she hasnt left it all day, i just went with the camera to see if i could snap a half decent pic but got spat and growled at...best leave it till she is in a better mood

Luke
22-11-2005, 11:10 PM
My word Luke - hope you are all better real soon & I wouldn't want to have to pay your vets bills this month:shock:
Oh dont get me started on the vets bills, i think we have paid for Mr. Bell's next 4 holidays abroad at least:shock:

smudgley
22-11-2005, 11:38 PM
I wondered which vets in Cov you used, Bell & partners then;)