Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
22-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #1

Her ladyship has returned

well since Sunday Clementine hasnt really been around, she is an odd lass and likes the snow i saw her over the fields on Sunday afternoon when i was walking the dogs, she was ambling through the snow after a rabbit, so i knew where she was. She didnt come home Sunday night, but came home yesterday evening, and as soon as she did she was put in her carrying cage and taken with the rest of the 'clan' to the vets for precationary treatment against ringworm. Well when we returned as soon as i let her out she was off and managed to get through a gap in the window, well she never returned home last night, nothing unusual there;. But she just has, and is not a pretty sight she has a huge gash across her shoulder, blood all over her, her hair looks all ruffled. But the odd thing was she didnt seem phased by it, i had just sat down to have breakfast in the lounge when i saw her sitting on the wall, one side of her looked normal then she turned around and, well it looks as if she has been in the wars with something and come off worst for ware. So to the vets yet again, i cant go cause of the ringworm ( ) so mum will have to take her. I am wondering if its the same Fox is back that had been attacking the local cats not to many months back....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-11-2005, 11:21 AM   #2

Re: Her ladyship has returned

Poor Clementine. Hope she will be OK. She sounds a tough old bird so I think she will.

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
22-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #3

im sure she will be fine, as she came in the house dripping blood from her shoulder, and where does she first go? to get some breakfast

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-11-2005, 11:37 AM   #4

Blimey Luke, do you ever have a normal quiet day in your household

Hope Clementine is Ok Luke....let's hope the gash looks worse than it really is

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-11-2005, 11:39 AM   #5

Luke Shut your doors. Shut your windows take the phone off and stop the doom and gloom

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
22-11-2005, 11:39 AM   #6

i hope so to Fran it looks as if its a bite as its quite open, and it just seems as if theres allways something happening recentlly......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-11-2005, 11:39 AM   #7

Are you sure it could be a fox Luke?? my vet told me that foxes tend to get blamed for these types of injuries when in reality a fox wouldn't normally go near a heathly full grown cat.

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
22-11-2005, 11:44 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Are you sure it could be a fox Luke?? my vet told me that foxes tend to get blamed for these types of injuries when in reality a fox wouldn't normally go near a heathly full grown cat.
Well it just seems like the wounds that the fox inflicted on local cats last time, could just shes been nosing around by the farm and come off a little worse for ware with one of the farm cats.

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
22-11-2005, 11:44 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Luke Shut your doors. Shut your windows take the phone off and stop the doom and gloom
Doom and gloom is fitting today jac, first anniversary at the loss of a loved one, but tommorow ill stop the doom and gloom...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #10

Luke . . . do take care; my Mum's cat was attacked and ended up getting septaceamia (sp) and died . . . he was a big old bruiser who didn't capitulate lightly but something got to him and bit him badly

The sooner you get Clementine to the vet the better.