Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-09-2005, 02:55 AM   #1

Claude is missing

You may be wondering what I am doing posting on here at this unearthly hour of the morning I can't sleep as Claude is missing The boys are ususally in as it is going dark, if they are not I shout them and they always come running.....Not tonight. Clooney came running but no Claude. Emily reckons she saw him about 7.45pm on next doors drive as she was coming home from her friends. I have been through Kazz's checklist but I know he was outside....I have been up and down the road many times now and in the garden and there is no sign of him, all I can do is wait until it goes light and start again......To say I'm devastated is an understatement

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-09-2005, 03:05 AM   #2

Re: Claude is missing

O'h PK I know exactly what your going through.
Does next door have a garage? Could he have got shut in a shed?

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:10 AM   #3

Hi Jac, yes both neighbours have a garage and sheds so I will be out in the morning if he doesn't return pestering everyone in the neigbourhood to check for me. Failing that I will print a piccie of him and post it through everyone's door in the surrounding area then abviously onto the rescue organisations and local vets to see if he has been picked up or handed in. Trouble is he is so beautiful and unusual and friendly my gut instinct is if he were found by someone they wouldn't hand him in

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:16 AM   #4

That was exactly my worry when I thought Purrdie had got out yesterday. phone the SSPCA or I think its the RSPCA and the Cat Protection Leugue as well if you have one.
My guess he's in a shed or Garage. It was really hot here today. If you were the same alot of people would be in there gardens and kids on there bikes so these places would be open.
I'll bet you get a very hungry little boy back in the morning!
I hope so Pk.

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:17 AM   #5

I hope so Jac...fingers crossed

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:20 AM   #6

Anyway if someone did find him and not hand him in he would eascape the first oppertunity he got to get back to you.
Keep your chin up. I'm sure you will get him back when people start going about in the morning. oOpps it is but once it gets light

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:23 AM   #7

Yeah Thank you Jac...You up because of your back, is it gyping you again?

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:27 AM   #8

Yeh, It's a pain in the bum!!!!

Now Ive had a coffee and wide awake. How are you doing? another thing I thought of. Everyone must know he's ours! pretty hard to hide if you were that way inclined.

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:28 AM   #9

Yeah that's true! I'm the same with the coffee, wide awake and got to admit to smoking far to many ciggies tonight

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2005, 03:31 AM   #10

LOL I'm the same but OH moans so I have to go outside! I'll pop off in a mo but I will be back. He hates the smell of smoke, and teaches karate so it goes agains him big time, (what we have to put up with for a quiet life eh)