Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Bengals & a DSH
03-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #1

can you help Denis

I wouldn't usually do this but it has sickend me something terrible

there is a cat called Denis who is from the Kent area who was taken from his garden and savaged by a dog

this is his GENUINE story from the owners of Cat Chat - be warned his photo is shown and it will tear you apart - the poor poor little boy -

here is the Cat Chat link and it is under General and title Please help Denis - Genuine appeal

http://www.[Sys edit: Links to pet forums not allowed]/forum.html

you will have to cut and past the link - please forgive me for posting this but I feel at a time like this all cat lover should pull together -

the money is to pay the vet bill as the owners are uninsured and the money is payed directly to the vets - it is to help with his on going treatment to get him well- how would you feel if it was one of your precious Fur kids ? -

the sad this is no body wants to know about this - the local papers & the police are not interested in what has happend - that there is a Saffie in the Kent area that took this cat from his garden terrorised and left him for dead - he is now left with horrific injuries -
I feel strongly about this and wanted others to know what this dog has done to poor Denis - who is lucky to be alive