Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-02-2022, 10:00 AM   #1

Wednesday

Hello ladies.
Day off work today so off out with the dogs when I can drag myself and them out of bed.
Had a good productive two days at work.
Dinky, hope you are feeling better now from your migraine.
Hope your cousin is OK too and of course Dickens.
Pamela, hope you enjoyed your dinner out on Tuesday and your outing on Thursday.
Glad Mia is OK now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-02-2022, 10:28 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Morning Shelley,

You beat me to to posting a daily

Good to hear you have had a productive couple of days at work, it always feels good when that happens. Enjoy your day off. I am off as well now until Monday which means a lie in in the morning before walking the dogs which is great!!

Dinky, how are you feeling? How is Dickens doing?

I am going over to see my dad today. Will be nice to spend a bit of time with him. It is very windy here again today. Night out last night was really good, wasnt too late, Steven picked me up around 1030pm so not too bad. No idea what time the other guys went home or back to hotels though! Looking forward to my day out tomorrow with my friend will be lovely to catch up. I have a sports massage on Friday as i have hurt my calf muscle an cant run just now which is frustrating so hopefully the massage will help free off whatever is going on!!

Have a great day ladies