Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-11-2021, 09:07 AM   #1

Windy Sunday

Morning everyone

It has been very windy during the night here and its the same this morning. Steven had to work yesterday, first time he has worked a weekend since i have known him. I spent the morning shopping for my christmas baubles and got a couple of presents as well. Trying to be organised for this year Looking forward to getting my tree now so i can put my new colour scheme of royal blue and silver on it

Not much planned for today. Walk the dogs then no idea what we are doing. Its dry but i think it may be too windy for the bikes

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-11-2021, 09:48 AM   #2

Re: Windy Sunday

Hello,
How is everyone?
Pamela, you are organised, I don't start to buy until Dec, lol.
Yesterday I went with church members to a quiet day at Whalley Abbey.
Never been there before, what a lovely historic place.
I enjoyed the day of peace and calm.
Going to walk the dogs soon and then hopefully some doll repair.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-11-2021, 04:31 PM   #3

Re: Windy Sunday

I am trying to spread the cost a little bit shelley so its not as expensive in December. Your walk sounds lovely!! Glad you enjoyed.

We took the bikes out today and i dropped mine for the first time!! Thankfully i was stationary as i was coming out of a shop, the road was a bit further away than i realised so my foot had to travel a bit further to the ground. Held the bike at an angle but i didnt have teh strength to straighten her up so had to lay her gently on the ground. Hubby and a nice man helped lift it up. No damage as i have crash bobbins on each side of teh bike. I have a few aches on the opposite side of where it fell but all good, just resting tonight!