Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-10-2021, 07:29 AM   #1

Saturday

Good morning everyone,

Been up early as Harris decided he wanted everyone awake!! He has been grounded this week as he wasnt well at the start of the week but back to full health now!!

I am waiting to hear from my friend to see if we are going out on the bikes today. Would be nice to go out for a ride.

Dinky, glad to hear that Dickens is using his tray properly now, its always a relief when they havent been well and you see them using it! I have been the same with Harris tis week keeping an eye on him. That is amazing that you have the ducks in your garden coming for food!! Would be lovely to see. I do hope your x-rays get to the bottom of why your knees are sore and you can get something to help.

Shelley, how has work been this week? I hope all is going well. Are you going to any fayres this weekend?

I am hopefully getting my car on Tuesday. My work are letting me finish at 3pm to go and get it. Unfortunately the garage is on the way to where COP26 is being held so there are a lot of road closures starting from tonight.

I love my airfyer!! We have one with shelves in it and not just the single tray and it is great!! We use it for loads of food!! My favourite is cooking square sausage in it as it comes out lovely and soft. It is a great size as well, big enough for dinner for both of us. I do still have to use my oven for certain things such as my steak pie for tonight but its great for chips, burgers, anything like that really. We also have the rotisserie bit in ours and have twice cooked a small chicken using it and it comes out perfect. I quite like seeing the chicken going round on it as well haha

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-10-2021, 09:03 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hello everyone,
Just been catching up with all your news.
Had a lovely busy week at work talking to the children about all things spooky for Halloween.
We came up to Scotland yesterday and are here until next Sunday.
Lovely to sit having my cup of tea listening to the sea.
Pamela, glad Harris is OK now, he was getting his own back for grounding him this morning, lol.
Hope you get to go on your bike ride with friends.
Dinky, I'm glad Dickens is doing well, apart from the fight of course.