Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-10-2021, 09:03 AM   #1

Saturday

Hello everyone, weekend.
Outdoor car boots finished now so I will have to find something else to do.
Last night I went to the church harvest supper with Chris my son.
There was a meal, a quiz and entertainment.
Today I plan a dog walk and then doll repairs.
Yola, how is your eye now?
Pamela, good job the pipe burst when you were home, I'm glad the damage wasn't too bad.
How annoying.
What are your weekend plans?
Dinky, so pleased Dickens is feeling better and that your cousins dog is OK.
Janna's birthday sounds lovely.
Dinky, so glad Dickens is feeling better. er soon er

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-10-2021, 06:03 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi Shelley,

Your night last night sounds lovely, i do hope you both enjoyed. How did you get on with your doll repairs? Did you have many to do?

We have had a nightmare of a week this week. First the pipe bursting then Steven got let go from his job so we were worrying all Thursday and Friday morning about finances, Steven thankfully had an interview lined up for Friday as he knew something wasnt right with the company, he went to the interview and got offered the job on the spot so a weekend of celebrating!! We also went and looked at new cars today as he gets a car allowance with the job. The car we have just now also got a flat tyre when we went food shopping on Thursday night inbetween me finishing work and starting college at 6pm. We managed to get it to a garage and get air in the tyre and got home with it and so far it seems ok.

Really looking forward to going away on Thursday. Cats and dogs are going to the kennels/cattery on Wednesday morning. Hoping Harris is going to be ok, im sure he will be

Dinky i hope you are all doing ok