Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-08-2021, 08:19 AM   #1

Its Saturday

Morning everyone,

Its a bit windy here today so i dont think it will be a day for the bikes. Just sitting relaxing with a cup of tea then it will be time to walk the dogs. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Went to check on my pond as i always do in the morning and the pipe that has the fountain coming from the filter was missing!! Had a look in the pond and it was laying at the bottom along with a bird feather floating on the top. The pipe isnt small and would have taken a bit of effort to lift it out of where it goes into the filter so no idea what has happened!! May need to look at getting a net for the pond.

Have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-08-2021, 09:20 AM   #2

Re: Its Saturday

Morning,
I'm sat having a cup of tea and not ventured out yet.
Sunny and windy at the moment.
We will take the dogs out and then not sure.
I keep hoping the sea is going to be calm and the weather hot, then we can kayak and use the body boards.
There's been a family here recently using the beach and they like to go in the sea when it's really rough, not for me.
Good that Steven has a new job Pamela.
I wonder what happened to your pond?
I dread to think what ours will be like and also the garden.