Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-04-2015, 08:59 AM   #1

Good Friday

Morning everyone.

Off work today for the easter holiday so just relaxing today and doing some bits and bobs round the house.

Got our photographer booked last night too so something else off the wedding checklist

Hope you all have a lovely easter, Shelley enjoy your trip to Scotland

Chin tickles to furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-04-2015, 11:16 AM   #2

Re: Good Friday

Morning Pamela and anyone else who pops along today. Very grey overcast and drizzling with rain here but at least the wind has dropped. My gardening man has his full waterproofs on and is battling on with the early spring weeding - the little bs are popping up everywhere and things are coming into leaf. It's a sort of grey and tender green day .........

OH is making a chocolate cake and Lent is over!

Have a good day folks whatever you are doing and more chin tickles for the FFs from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-04-2015, 01:00 PM   #3

Re: Good Friday

afternoon Pamela, Angie and anyone else.
Having a good time despite lots of things going wrong.
Had bad news wednesday evening, a good friend has passed away which was a shock despite me knowing she was ill.
Having my cousin and partner around today for a meal then possibly visiting the pub later. Poor Howard has a cold.
Hope your gardening man has tackled the weeds and enjoy your chocolate cake Angie.
Pamela enjoy your day off work, great that you have booked the photographer too.