Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-03-2015, 09:37 AM   #1

Thursday

Morning everyone. Think we have all been busy this week with no daily.

I have a half day from work today as I wanted go to a craft shop to see if I can get the paper I want for my invites then home for steak pie tgen off to the venue we like to see what the rough cost of it is and if they have my date available

Have a great day. Chin tickles to furbabies x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-03-2015, 12:14 AM   #2

Re: Thursday

Evening Pamela. I've been up to my eyeballs in transcription work this week - hoping with fingers crossed that the lady I work for is able to find a new typist so I can retire at the end of this financial year! First time I've actually felt like I want to give it all up. Been to calligraphy group this afternoon and had a laugh with the group. I don't think I actually said on here that my calligraphy piece was awarded Best Beginner in the CLAS 2015 exhibition and will go on display with all the other entries at the British Library in a week or so for their AGM. I was so chuffed and asked my lovely OH to make a cake to thank the group for their support - so took along a lemon drizzle this afternoon that was appreciated. Thinking about my new project now, but only have 2 more weeks of term.

Hope everyone is keeping well, also FFs of course. Been very cold here with frosts at night for the last few nights and our wee cats have been cuddling up to us for warmth.