Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-02-2015, 09:33 AM   #1

wet Thursday

Morning everyone. It's a bit wet here today. Quite tired too as barney came through to us about midnight asking to go out which is really unusual. OH got up and did it. Then barney came back through to the room about 430pm which again isn't like him. Both OH and I are quite tired this morning. Also had a very Sooky Harris recently.

Had another interview yesterday so waiting to hear back. Not much exciting happening just now!!

Take care and keep warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-02-2015, 10:04 AM   #2

Re: wet Thursday

Morning Pamela, sounds as though the animals are keeping you on your toes! Fingers crossed for the interview. I've one tomorrow for some freelance work. I'm trying to decide whether to go fully suited and booted or just 'smart'. It's work for a museum and sometimes the full on suit can be a bit much if the interviewer is more of an arty type......

Cleo has been poorly again with cystitis so the 'ward rounds' are fun (feed and inject Smudge, pill Cleo then feed, feed Tolly!) but she seems to be improving. She is 17 now but doing OK for an old girl.

I think the rain is on its way here looking out of the window!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-02-2015, 01:36 PM   #3

Re: wet Thursday

Afternoon Pamela, CS - weather hasn't decided what to do here either but it's chilly and we've had some spots of rain. OH says gales and rain forecast for later ... lovely.

Just doing a bit of sorting today. I will deliver my work tomorrow morning - I'm meeting some folk + tutor for a coffee for a hand-over. I've had a call from someone I do transcription work for and it seems I could be busy next week, so need to catch up on things that I was mid-way through (like dusting the bookshelves!).

Hope your interviews both go well. Have a good day folks.

Pamela - sounds to me like there might be a new cat in your neighbourhood, or perhaps a fox?