Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #1

Miserable Monday

It's a very grey, miserable Monday here! The rain has started in earnest and Smudge has just come to let me know about it. It is amazing just how much water her fur can absorb!

The cats are all a bit grumpy today- not sure why. Maybe they don't like grey Mondays either? At least OH is indoors this week- he was outside digging all last week and worked out that he moved 11 tons of soil by hand! Now I remember why I gave up fieldwork.

Oh well- better weather to come tomorrow!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
16-02-2015, 05:05 PM   #2

Re: Miserable Monday

Afternoon CS and all to follow. Stopped raining here now. Is your OH part mole CS? 11 tons is a huge amount, I'm not surprised you gave up fieldwork.

Fecto is asleep at the mo with his head and paws on my leg. Huggins is playing with Tess, the others are all asleep in various places.

OH is looking at pictured of cute cats on his laptop but we daren't let Barnaby see. Nobody can be as beautiful as Barnaby! We were going to see Shaun the Sheep film but it's half term so probably next week. Tess is now pulling all the toys out of her toy box. I bought her a new one this morning from the soft toy box in the charity shop (25p) but Fagin has nicked it. Oh well, dogs out in a minute then back for tea and TV. Hope everyone is well and furries are safe and warm.