Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-11-2014, 02:33 PM   #1

Sunday sunshine

Afternoon everyone, its really bright but very chilly here today. Started the day off with a lovely walk with OH and Barney in the woods, Barney on his long line and doing great.

Went shopping and got most of OHs present, couple of extras for my parents and my sisters partner. Quite organised this year.

Heading to the cinema soon to see the new hunger games movie, been looking forward to seeing it since it has been released.

Hugs to all cats and extra special chin tickles to poorly cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-11-2014, 04:56 PM   #2

Re: Sunday sunshine

Afternoon Pamela - glad you have the sunshine today, it's been very gloomy and raining most of the day here and has indeed turned chillier. Even OH said to put the heating on. He and Dora went out to Rally Obedience training this morning and usually when they are out it is quiet indoors and I can get on with bits but this morning Monty decided to be a scamp and was doing all sorts of things, like emptying the waste paper basket and tearing up tissues to get my attention. So I put my things away and got his ball out and we played together for all of 5 minutes when he decided he'd had enough and jumped up on a chair for a snooze! I felt like I'd been stood-up!!!

Ear scritches and gentle smooths to poorly cats from me today.