Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-09-2014, 10:54 AM   #1

Freesia Friday

Brrr, windy and cloudy at the moment although the outlook is better- I've risked a load of laundry on the line.

I'm starting to get a few more booking in for schools so fingers crossed! As long as I'm not constantly told I'm 708 I do enjoy working with youngsters.

I've also got a tomato glut Angie- must look look up a few recipes. I hope you feel better soon Shelley.

Hope all are well and all cats/dogs/other furries and well and happy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #2

Re: Freesia Friday

Morning CS - overcast and damp here but not cold. No good for drying outdoors though.

I've been looking for tomato recipes and have found one that looks good and easy - HFW's roasted tomato sauce that sounds tasty and can be batched up and frozen and then used in other recipes. We're going to try that.

Scriptorium is calling today - my calligraphy group starts up again next Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hope you are feeling a bit better Shelley - do you take vitamin C or echinacea?

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #3

afternoon CS, Angie and all to follow.
Hope you have a pleasant afternoon in the scriptorium
Well done CS with the bookings, sounds good.
A bit better today thanks, just been to the chemist to get more benelyn as i'm coughing a lot now. No Angie i don't take anything preventative, i know i should.
Just finished cleaning the stairs, going to have something to eat and then attempt to sort through all the rubbish i've bought at auction recently, i wanted one little wooden doll but she came with two enormous boxes of glassware and china etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #4

Hi there! I'm back from my travels, and today I'm trying to keep going to get my body clock back in sync.
Had a wonderful time with my sis and her family, again we were treated to experiences in California that we will remember for a very long time. My parents are getting older and the travel is stressful but I am thankful that Aer Lingus were very attentive and the assistance we got in the terminals in Cardiff,Dublin and San Francisco was excellent. Everyone was chatty and helpful. We had a fab weekend in Capitola on the Pacific coast and did a drive along Highway 1 to Monterey and Carmel- both were awesome!

Back to earth now. Ceri was treated like a king in my absence and has benefitted by long walks and lots of rehab. with Claire and Jason. He was glad to see me come home and I feel refreshed and good to know he missed me but enjoyed his break from me too

Going to catch up on your news now. My fur family have been having a purrfect life but Pandora has decided to go walkabout since I got home last night, no sign of her yet, no doubt she will be hungry soon. Oh, and my chickens are laying had my first boiled egg for breakfast this morning with white toast and butter- yum.

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

26-09-2014, 02:02 PM   #5

Welcome home PP ....... glad you had a wonderful holiday with your family. Good news about the eggie breakfast. Hope Pandora comes home soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #6

Pandy's home safe and sound, got a bit worried by about 4 o'clock and went out calling and rattling the biscuit box. Still no signs but I heard a bang on the conservatory roof about quarter past 5 and there she was :0 She must have heard the theme tune to Pointless

Another 2 eggs today I'm being spoiled

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #7

Welcome back PP and Pandora!

Catsey Veteran

26-09-2014, 07:54 PM   #8

Glad Pandy's home safe and well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-09-2014, 08:21 PM   #9

welcome back Nette, glad you had a great time as well as Ceri and the furry creatures.
How nice of the hens to welcome you back with eggs