Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #1

Morning all Monday

Morning all Monday seemed an apt title.

It is nice here and now sitting here sorting it out in my head. Oh yeah got to pop into Tesco's for Bella's coconut oil.
As well as go to the bank and building society. Make a few phone calls and walk Bella. Also got to pop round the salvage after clearing up the gardens yesterday.

May try and get my hair cut actually as not sure when else I will get it done. Work this week and then in Sat/Sun and then off Monday I again Tuesday to Fri and then off Sat Xmas do or could be in work as it appears we (not me or my counterpart but those in power) have "messed" up and we could be in that night instead so we could end up in rather than the do.....won't be happy if that is the case.

May go for a bike ride as well, not been since my knee op and I did enjoy it. Maybe blow away my anger.

The quiz was brilliant yesterday really enjoyed it. Hope the questions were okay I enjoyed thinking of them hope they were not to easy.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #2

Re: Morning all Monday

Afternoon Karen, the quiz questions were just right.Hopefuly we will be able to get it going again after Christmas.
Hope you are able to go on your works do, management eh !
Been out the usual dog walk and the cleaned the cooker,a job I hate.
Having an Indian takeout tonight to celebrate Howard's birthday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #3

Afternoon all ........ Dora is in for her spay today and we are feeling a bit lost without her. Monty is missing her too and can't settle.

I've picked up my prescription from the chemist so don't need to worry about that now and then I've been chasing a homoeopathic remedy which has been highly recommended for helping animals recover from surgery - Arnica in pillule form which I have now got after phoning a shop in Emsworth and then phoning a homoeopath and on her advice going into Chichester where I found it in the shop she recommended. Thanks to that helpful lady!

Just waiting a phone call from the vet now ............

Please wish Howard a Happy Birthday from us all, Shelley - hope you enjoy your Indian take away.

Kazz, enjoy your bike ride. Thanks for the quiz last evening, very good Qs, not easy and made me try and drag stuff out of my memory banks, although the first Q about that advert had me flummoxed

Hope all have a good day and night too ........ if Dora's sister is anything to go by, we may not get much sleep tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #4

Afternoon all! Thanks for doing the quiz Kazz, I could only join in for half an hour or so but you were all having a jolly time and yes, testing questions too!

All quiet here today, went up the loft to sort out the Trimmings etc. Ended up cleaning up there after the roofers made a mess which I didn't see on first check. It really needs a thorough sort out as Ceri has stored many books from way back.

Another load of ironing to do later when Ceri goes to his daughter's for tea. Love and hugs to Dora after her op. I expect you are on tenterhooks Angie, take care all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #5

Dora is now home and asleep, bless her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #6

Opps been out and about. Sorry.

HOWARD - HAPPY BIRTHDAY (I am shouting in bold and underlining it because he may not hear me in normal type)

Angie Glad the pup is home and asleep sure she will recover well if I recall correctly Sal was up and about the next evening.

Shelley - enjoy your takeaway glad the quiz was okay

P.P That's a job I need to do get in and sort out the loft. Enjoy your evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #7

Angie,glad Dora is home,wishing her a speedy recovery.