Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #1

chilly Tuesday

Morning everyone. As the title suggests its pretty cold here today. Felt like we needed the thermals when we were walking the boy at 6am!! On the late start today so just getting organised to go and get the bus. There's snow forecast and fallen in some parts up here. Not where iam yet though!

Hope everyone is home and warm and all the pets are cosy. Hope those who have snow are not too badly affected by it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #2

Re: chilly Tuesday

Morning Pamela and everyone.

It is cold here yet lovely. Work tonight and I am at the moment just starting my preventative regime starting with 1 paracetamol and a pack of peas.
Been out with Bella twice nope 3 times and Bella has been out 4 time once with John (neighbour) at 7am for a nice hour long walk he is really enjoying it and said since starting walking Bella has lost 9lb in weight - and he enjoys the company chatting while out.
Tomorrow is switch over day I am back from work in the morning so I do the early one 7am and then again before I go to bed about 9am and John come before work at 12.30ish and I get up at 4 (earlier tomorrow as Dad has hospital at 3.45) and Bella will be out about 5 and then 7 and then when John gets home at 10.30 come to the conclusion she is in perpetual motion that dog.

Apart from that not a lot going on here.

Thermals may be the call from now on for longer walks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #3

Snow on the Brecon Beacons, I can see it from my window, it's cold and bright here in the Valleys though. Went out for a brisk walk to get some fresh air, wrapped up warm but the cold stung some 'roses' into my cheeks

Going to a charity concert later at the Seniors Day Centre with music and bingo and a raffle. Wow, my social life is such a whirl I should add that I'm going with Ceri and my parents, I don't qualify for the OAP tag yet!!

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #4

Hi Pamela, Kazz and PP ....... bright here but chilly, no snow yet. OH was so chuffed it was a sunny day, he's gone off to play golf and will be taking Dora to training this evening.

I've been struggling with calligraphy layout and trying to figure out how to transfer my layout to my "proper" piece of paper ........... I've been using a very good website and have sorted the layout how I want it, so now on to the next step, well perhaps I'll have a cuppa first.

Hope you mange to get home safely, Pamela.
Hope your knee feels better for the pills and peas, Kazz.
Hope you all enjoy the charity concert, PP.

Get those thermals out ......... Winter draws on, Mrs Brown! Have a good day, keep warm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #5

Back again The concert went well, didn't win the raffle or the bingo but enjoyed the music. A close harmony group of four fellas, called Just Men, all retired police or connected to the courts, hence the name. Did some nice 60's numbers to backing tracks and got all seasonal with a few Xmas numbers to end. Also had my first taste of a mince pie today!

It's a chilly one tonight, I've left the heating on constant now and the cats aren't going out any more. I've read reports of a very hard snowy winter ahead for us, so do I need to stock up on flour and yeast and dried milk, I wonder? I thank God for the shelter I have and my family's homes too, I will pray for the homeless tonight and root out some blankets etc for the Sally Army tomorrow.

Night all x