Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #1

Wet Wednesday

Good morning all, the day after the night before!

Hope you all survived the Bang Bang night, thinking especially of Bella. Also spared a thought for all those strays, ferals and neglected animals who may have been desperate for shelter and comfort. My two were oblivious to it all, Pearla sat on the windowsill totally unfazed, Pandy slept in the suitcase, as usual.

Have errands to run today, my parents are in Bournemouth with relatives, so I'm going to visit my elderly aunt in her care home. Don't know how she will react today, she has Alzheimers and her moods are unpredictable.

must dash x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #2

Re: Wet Wednesday

P.P Thanks for the thoughts about Bella and I know she was not brilliant last night but in the middle of it all I did think "what if she were not here - and those who are petrified alone" made it a lot more copeable.

Well few bits to do today Mom wants to go to get some new shoes and trousers. But she is not feeling 100% so we will see got to drop and collect my BIL from dropping his car in.
And would like to get the the funeral directors and sort out my Aunts prepaid/pre arranged funeral today too. Need to get my hair trimmed or cut. And get the emulsion for the toilet I wallpapered yesterday.

P.P I hope your visit goes okay I always used to visit my uncle then he went into a home and I hated it as he was not my "uncle" any more but after a break I found I could visit easily as I saw he was not so confused any more he just liked everyone. And seemed happier it was the middle bit that was heart breaking when he sort of had a inkling I think he knew you but could not reach the memory -

Have a good day all and Angie hope Dora is good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #3

Re: Wet Wednesday

Morning all ....... we've survived, just. (see Firework thread!)

A rainy breezy day here, have done some vacuuming and will concentrate on calligraphy practise this afternoon, back to class tomorrow!

OH has pulled a muscle in the middle of his back playing golf and is not a very happy bunny. He's hoping to go to a golf show in London on Friday .......

PP - hope your visit isn't too upsetting. It is so hard, I know.

Kazz - hope you manage to sort your mom's shoes and trews out - how would she do with online shopping??? Tricky for shoes I know unless you find a brand that suits your foot.

Have a good day folks.