Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #1

November already Morning all

Well as it says above its November people starting to talk to me about Christmas have to try and get sorted I think.
However got bits to do today and will snap a picture of the car. Got to fit seat covers.

Hope everyone enjoyed Halloween we managed to "treat away" 60 packs Monster Munch crisps and about 40 packs treat size "wishes" "maltesers"

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #2

Re: November already Morning all

That's was a huge 'treat' give-away Kazz!
We had a bunch of kids at our door and one pack of treat size Mars bars shared out and that was all we had all night, their little buckets were full of lollipops and other small stuff so they had a good haul. I asked them not to trouble my neighbour as she lives alone and is not keen to come to the door in the dark, they were ok with that.

My friend who came up for a visit has gone home now as she wanted to travel while it was light and before the next band of rain hits us, the weather here has been very wet and gloomy, as to be expected now.

Bought my poppy yesterday from an ex-serviceman in Sainsburys and noticed there are alternatives now such as charity bands etc, so I donated a bit extra and bought a steel poppy pin as I tend to lose the paper ones often.

Looking forward to pics of the new car Kazz, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #3

Afternoon all.
Wow that was a generous vive away Karen.
Nettie,i bought a poppy band last year and intend to reuse it,i will of course still give a donation..
Been for a coastal walk and we were lucky enough to see 10 grey seals.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #4

Afternoon all ...... already dark at not quite 5 o'clock!

Yes, what a large amount of treats you gave out Kazz - bet they all tell their friends were to go - make sure you haven't had a sign painted on your gate!!!

Haven't got my poppy yet, I'll look out for the pins though PP.

Seals, Shelley! Did you manage a photo?

What a day I've had ...... I was getting on so well, made stock for my chicken noodle soup all ready for this evening. Doing so well and then Dora ate the stock onion and all the chicken bones (see separate thread). Couldn't get in at the local vet surgery and had to go to the emergency surgery at Bognor Regis, so I am not a happy bunny and tired out! Also, OH is cross with me for leaving the waste bag in the sink. Dora has had her first dose of charcoal and I've got sooty fingers. It doesn't seem to wash off easily either.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHH!