Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #1

thursday

Morning everyone, thought i owuld start the daily as i actually have enough time before work to do it!! Just getting ready for work on the 9-5 shift this week so looking forward to the quiz tonight. Heading to asda after work but will be back in plenty of time for it

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #2

Re: thursday

Just got time to say Good morning and Good night.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #3

Morning Pamela, Good night, sleep well Kazz!

Very blustery here today. OH has taken Monty for a speed walk over the fields and is off to golf later, taking his waterproofs and umbrella today. I think I must tackle the skirting boards today ..... even though I am short I do find them a real pain. Someone somewhere MUST have invented a tool for cleaning skirting boards so you don't have to bend or kneel down, just need to find it!

Monty was a bit of a git at training last night - he couldn't remember sit or down and at recall, he went to the other person at the end of the room, not to OH! Embarrassing Luckily, he wasn't as much of a pain as another dog who got sent outside at one point for almost continual barking.

I am looking forward to the quiz tonight!

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #4

OH is at the dentist's right now (just a check-up) and I'm stuck in the house waiting for a couple of deliveries. We've had to get a new lamp for outside the front door as the bulbs kept blowing on the old one and when MrH had a good look he discovered that the porcelain bulb holder was actually cracked. We've had the old one about 25 years so can't complain, the new one was ordered on the 11th so I hope it comes soon. I'm also waiting for a yarn delivery, I found a wool shop selling some yarn I was interested in for about £2 per 100g less than other places, I think the colours are possibly discontinued or about to be but I like them anyway

OOH, MrH is back, looks like he's got some pastries time for coffee I think! Have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #5

evening all, been busy today. Work until 1.00, then home briefly before going to Tesco so Chris could buy tea for his friends. He buys it, i cook. They are all tucking into Pizza, garlic bread , salad and colslaw.
Hope to see some of you later for the quiz, 8.15 if that's ok for folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
19-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #6

evening all, rainy, cold, dull, sunny, windy day here!!

working today, tho received a text this morning from my friend to say her dad had passed away during the night . poor guy had parkinsons and altzheimers, hope he is at peace now.